Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Black Cat appeared in To-Love-RU xD - Minitokyo

Black Cat appeared in To-Love-RU xD

page 1 of 1 15 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

When I was reading the manga, I was wondering who the killer and seems like I saw him before...

It was actually Black Cat xD...Lol, Yabuki Kentarou, who made both of the manga wants to make Black Cat's sudden appearance xD.

Black Cat's sudden appearance on To-love-Ru

View them above xD.

Actually I have already wondered who Yami is, what's her background because she resembled Eve too much(Firstly, her abilities, secondly her face and thirdly, her body size). She is actually Eve (on Black Cat) or maybe another Doctor Tearju's creation, Eve-02 I think.

What do you guys think?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

Didn't Train stop being an assassin before he met Eve? That would make Yami an Eve prototype, not Eve-02. Maybe it's an alternate universe Black Cat & Eve, like Clamp did with Tsubasa Chronicle.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Or maybe "Black" and "Black Cat" isn't the same character, but rather the creator recycling his character ideas. It might also be a reference -- or homage, if you will -- to his work on Black Cat, even if I think it's kind of sassy to do homages from your own work like that. It would be like Inuyasha meeting up with someone who is strikingly similar to Ranma Saotome, but not REALLY him.

If you have the manga scanlations, do also note that Black's gun does not read "XIII". Also, if he really was Black Cat, the fact that he has the gun would mean that he's the "post-Chronos" Black Cat, except that THAT would mean he wouldn't wear black anymore. And in the case he did, he would basically have broken the promise he made to Saya.

So no, I stand by my point; Black is not Train and Yami is not Eve. Or vice versa.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yea, maybe it's just alternate universe of it...

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

And the latest chapter goes and proves my point. Their origin stories (as well as the who-saved-who introduction) is different. If Yami really was Eve, then where was Sven?

Nope, it's nothing more than a character design reusal.

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

yep..^^

Signature
-Rain Lindwurm-

I noticed that, and there and episode wich is parody of Magical Girl represented by Kyouko, the crazy teenage.

But as much I liked Black Cat, as much I hated To Love~ru

they're not, Yabuki has just re-used those personages in To-Love-Ru T_T
Yabuki is a great artist, but here, shame on him T_T

While there's life, there's hope

haha

but why he doesn't have XII tattoo.

Signature Image

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Because of several things already mentioned in this thread.

I hope Black (Train) will appear more to-love but it's already end.

http://boxanimemanga.blogspot.com
The Source of "Japanese Anime and Manga series". Information, Episodes, Volumes and etc.

Train, right? He's the best >W<,, I really miss him

Basically the answer to all of this is that Kentaro Yabuki likes to re-use his character designs. Yabuki is the creator and illustrator of 'Black Cat', but he is only the illustrator of 'To Love Ru'. Yabuki has so-far used two of his characters from his best seller 'Black Cat'. He has used Eve as Golden Darkness and used a representation of Kyoko Kirisaki as Magical Fire Girl (Anime Character in To Love Ru).

I hope this helps.

dnandre

dnandre

it's ... nothing

well, Yabuki Kentarou really likes to makes cameo chara which is (Black Cat's cameo) appear too much in To love Ru :D

if you ever read Mayoi Neko Overrun manga version which is Kentarou sensei as mangaka (not story) ... I forgot in what chapter but Mikan (Rito's lil sis) appear in there (a guest that want to buy cake in Takumi's shop "Stray Cats")

Signature

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.