Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime girl do you want to be your girlfriend ? - Minitokyo

Which anime girl do you want to be your girlfriend ?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

That is a hard choice to make, but I'd have to say either Kallen from Code Geass, C.C. from Code Geass, or Orihime from Bleach.

FlameMasterAJ

FlameMasterAJ

Flame Master

Wow, I cant believe I'm going to answer this, but it seems like fun.

Aya from Tenjho Tenge
Jam from Guilty Gear
Elie from Groove Adventure Rave
Lucy from Fairy Tail
Aya from Onechanbara

One of those...

Me?

Kyou - Clannad
Chikaru - Strawberry Panic (most non-les out of a yuri anime, yay!)
Nayuki or Sayuri - Kanon
Yakumo or Karen - School Rumble

i guess those would be my top top choices

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Code Geass and Clannad girls are certainly popular.... I have no idea WHY but..... ::shrugs::

Back to Hatsuho: xAl-san, you are absolutely right (though I still feel Hild is THE Queen MILF). The thing is, she might very well have naughty impulses about you or I! OK, maybe not me.... but I have no clue what you look like, so she might find you 'compelling.' =

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

Me? Compelling? Well my mom says I look like a korean guy in the K-dramas. Thats why I shaved my head. So I can look more american. But I don't think I look any better than any normal guy. If you find a girl that looks like Hatsuho.... better step your game up. Lol.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Saber!

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

I think I still want Tomoe from Queen's Blade.... then again that could change. >_>;

xMikaMckeenax

xMikaMckeenax

Where can I find a dream?

Rukia from Bleach
She can be my living shield

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

xMikaMckeenax:

You're nice! LOL

Akari from ARIA. She's nice, warm and can enjoy the small pleasures of life.

I CAN'T CHOOSE WHICH ONE OUT OF MANY CUTE ANIME GIRLS(I don't recognize some of them) but I prefer Kaede from shuffle, Mikuru Asahina from Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, Yoshida Kazumi from Shakugan no Shana, Yagami Hayate from Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Ami Kawashima from Toradora, and Natsuki Kuga from Mai Hime. I can't recall them much for now but one thing remains "I like most of these cute anime girls even I'm not familiar with them".

Nico Robin))

i am a girl too but if i were a guy i would say nagi from kannagi

Plenty to choose from but for me I'd choose Kallen from Code Geass or Lacus Clyne....^_^

Signature

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

my top would probably be,
Hinata from Naruto, after the time skip
Kei Kishimoto from Gantz, I think that was her last name?
Yuna from Maburaho
I like shy, submissive girls, but I don't want them to just let people walk all over them, so I guess I should say I like strong women who are shy and submissive around the guy they like, if that makes any sense? I think those girls fit the description.
peace and much love

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Either one of the ff:
Sakura Matou
All the seniors from Tenshi no Shippo
Kahoko Hino
Hinagiku Katsura
But i'll just have to pick one right?

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Kallen is my real wife ? =D

1.yakumo tsukamoto
2.inoue orihime
3.misato katsuragi

wish i could date at least one of them ;)

Way too many to list, but if I had to choose 1 above the rest, I'd go with Kanu Unchou of Ikkitousen.

stargem

stargem

Hmmmm, for my anime girlfriend I would want Shizuku from Umi no Misaki,
Nodoka or Evangeline from Mahou Sensei Negima,
or Lucy from Elfen Lied.
I love them all :D
So many to list so I had to narrow it down to my top 4 favorites ^-^

anime-fans-united

Suzumiya Haruhi. It's interesting to have a girlfriend like her.

Rei from Neon Genesis Evangelion. She is hot and complicated. Plus if something happens to one of them there are like 1000 clones waiting to be used.

To bad all these Girls, are only dreams)

For me though it's Mizore Shirayuki, ultra cute:P

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

Belldandy from Oh my goddess

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 146 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.