Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Closed - Minitokyo

Contest Closed

Group announcement by Sasuke-and-Naruto

page 1 of 1 3 total items

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

All right! This is it! I'm closing our contest! I'm very serious here. My last announcement, I said that we had 6 votes; which was sad. Well since that post, we've got 3 more votes. So, our total number of votes is up to 9. That has got to be the saddest thing ever! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes, I'm not very happy, obviously. I even went as far as begging other groups to vote in our contest, because our own members aren't and wouldn't vote. But that ended up for nothing, except for a couple of people. They took a few minutes of their time to vote in a contest that they don't even belong to the group. Which I really appreciate, by the way. :) (thanks to MeiYuuStargazer and melymay )

So, I'm closing the contest as it is with the 9 votes. Votes received (if any) will not be counted after FinalAngelWings vote. I'll be making up another announcement with the total of votes for each entry, and in the same announcement will be the winners of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place. Each place will get their already mentioned prizes.

inuai -- group admin

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

well, it really is sad..... too bad people don't care or just don't come to mt as often as they did.... i know i asked in 2 of the groups i belong to to vote, but they haven't.... sad....

zaftster-chan

zaftster-chan

within the mist

*sighs* well we can't always do things our way... but at least we got some votes, right? but they're not good enough...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.