Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Whats the Funniest Manga you'v read? - Minitokyo

Whats the Funniest Manga you'v read?

Group announcement by MangaHolics

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I'd have to say Fruits Basket is the funniest...but it's actually the only of the mangas I've read on that list. The others I've read aren't the funny type.
I've only read the first 6 volumes of Fruits Basket so far...supposedly it's supposed it get really sad...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

My choice is... Slam Dunk. Why? The moment I flip through the first few pages, I was like crying and tears keep flowing down my cheeks. Its all because of the humor, the baka Sakuragi Hanamichi and his fellow campanions.. I never felt bored once in all the volumes in this manga. Its so full of laughter and surprises.. I love Mitsui chapter the most. When he goes all the way arguing with Miyagi is so funny and cute. Ah, Mitsui the 3-point scorer.. Loved him da' most! XD

Oh ya! Don't forget the antics of the "gorilla" captain! ;) Haha..

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

I'd say Slam Dunk, Hitman Reborn!, Bleach, Trinity Blood (it hAS funny moments, trust me!) and...dunno. XD

From the list it is 'Fruits Basket'

my personal fav funny manga is school rumble

Also find me at deviantART
Signature
celestial-luminesse chamber-of-kings clamp-a-holic fye-fans blackbutler-kuroshitsuji clampfans tsubasa

rizacaga

rizacaga

rizacaga

only one...?
ill pick perfect girl evolution...though ill love to add red lion and hot blooded girl...^^'

Alfinachan

Peace out!!

Charming Junkie and Kaichou wa maid-sama :nya: :nya:

merged: 06-03-2009 ~ 09:22am
Charming Junkie and Kaichou wa maid-sama :nya: :nya:

I think Yamato Nadeshiko shishi henge
I think that the english title is Wallflower
Sayako is great!
And.........
ONE PIECE! so crazy and excellent!

While there's life, there's hope

Altador1234

Altador1234

Private Eye

I'd say Ouran High. ;D

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 32 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.