Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2nd squad home - Minitokyo

2nd squad home

Group announcement by Zero-and-Ciel-Fangirls

page 1 of 1 2 total items

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

this is the place for squad 2, currently (as in when i wrote this) the captain is novabomded (atleast i think its spelled like that ^_^' this is the squad for the secrete opps, punishment corps, home of "the maggots nest" ect so basically in other words its the home of the squad 2 memebers.

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

NovaBomb

NovaBomb

People Contain Both Good & Evil

Greetings my squad 2 members, I am Captain Daniel, Captain NovaBomb, ether one is fine. If you'd like to join the 2nd squad or the stealth forces please let Lady Yoruichi or myself know. I'm still looking for a Vice-Captain, so if you'd like to audition for that position or any of the "seated officer" spots send Lady Yoruichi or myself a pm, thank you.

"Light...Dark...Good...Evil...Yin...Yang...Truely they are but two sides of a single coin, a being contains both aspects and only by mastering both, can you truely become master of ones' self" -Tiaki Nova
Like to RP? Then come and join Sleepless-Paradise, Kue-Ka and Karuma-Kingdom it's lots of fun!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.