Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 help finding a song! - Minitokyo

help finding a song!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

raptor23

All thats right is wrong

Ok so on the new dragon ball gt season dvds they took the original opening "Dan Dan Kokoro Hikareteku" by field of view and used the same music and made it an english song. Im looking for that song! I have the original japanese version, which I like but I like the english version too. if anyone has watched it and knows what im talking about let me know where I can find it? I dont want the stupid rap song thing that they had when they first came out with Gt in america. A site? Download? torrent? something? pleassse if you know leave it here! thank you!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

My best suggestion is google. We don't allow the posting/requesting of links to sites in which to obtain copyrighted material. This includes anime music.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.