Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Skater Boy - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I like this dude, who is a skater.
Problem is, that i'm too shy!
My friend is going out with his friend.
I know what you're thinking, have him hook you guys up!
He said that he would tell him that i want to get with him, okay, i said.
And that was awhile ago.I dont know if he did or not and i dont care.
What i need is to know is what i can do.I REALLY like this guy more than ever before.
There are only three days of school left and i haven't said one word to him.
Tell me how i can approach this guy!
I need to learn to confront my fears!

zofus

zofus

zofus

Heyy long time to talk.

You never want to get someone else to hook you up with the perosn you like, it's one thing to have him say something good about you or to have someone introduce two people. It's a different story however when he's telling this skater person you like him, because it needs to come from you not him. If it isn't to late and you have in number I'd call him up, if you dont have his number get it from someone who has it. Even if you're shy, that'll get you no where trying to get other people to do what you want. Once you have his number call him yourself, but if you need encouragement just have a freind with you to make sure you dont chicken out or anything... Know if you dont call him someday it could be to late, and that's so much lost. If you do call him there's nothing lost and possibly so much to gain~

I am a proud member of the Sasuke-and-Naruto Club! Spread the SasuNaru <3 <3

BrokenWings-TrinityBlood

Ha9...
it's like Avril Lavigne...

me is skater boys to...
enjoy your day..

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.