Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 EMERGENCY! Attention to all members, we are in SERIOUS PROBLEMS! - Minitokyo

EMERGENCY! Attention to all members, we are in SERIOUS PROBLEMS!

Group announcement by Vocaloid2

page 1 of 1 1 total item

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

Minna san konnichiwa! Miku desu! ~
Lol, now let's stop with the romaji and get with the real stuff here..

1ST ~ VOCALOID 2 has been GROWING!
During the long life time of this group has had, the group has been a place to gather al the vocaloid (mostly Hatsune Miku) fans out there! ^_^ thank you for sharing the word!
I also think this is the perfect chance for welcoming our newest members!
# Shadowrend68
# OtakuDave
# needl
# Katorika-chan
# Azimaet
# fanny-chan
# AngelDarkWarLord
# starblast
# Chuckstar
# umi-kun
# weird12u
# swacool
# xpaulax
# blueskycat
# agentj
# spade-sama11
# ajkk
# GIGAPLAYBOY
# darnit14
# Mirya

Sorry for not making you into the group earlier and thanks for joining! But still make yourself active in the group, we NEED YOU! (about that I will explain in point #2)

~2ND: VOCALOID 2 is .. dying
How so? A group that grows quickly and then.. you say is dying? Well, it's not exactly like that, but we have been rather inactive
That's why guys we are only two admins (the staff indeed, Euforia and me, but well, basically it's me the only staff ^_^', so..) well we both are busy and there's no other admin who can replace me.. so.. that's why..

We are in search of NEW ADMINS here!

Yeah! And that could be YOU!
You don't need anything special to apply (which means, not to know photoshop or anything, or to be a perfect artist or something).. no! Just be a vocaloid active member!, just only this easy requirements:

? To be a VOCALOID (not only Hatsune Miku) song fan.- Whcich means you know about the most famous vocaloid songs with EVERY vocaloid out there

? You know not only about the official VOCALOID, but also the fanmade ones(yeah, there are fanmades).- ex. Akita Neru, Yowane Haku, Kasane Teto, and others.

? With all the information and songs you know and have known about vocaloid, to put them on the page (which means you need to know a lil HTML here) - in case it is a youtube video you just ned to copy paste in the page, in case you really don't know, you can send me a PM, or send it to my e-mail--> sweet_miku@msn.com
?a person who also likes to get and search for lots of pics around the web (fan art of any vocaloid) in any image board pages; just like e-shuushuu, 4-chan, pixiv and more! You only need to find lots of Vocaloi pics and share them with us!

and most important thing..

? To help AND UPDATE the Vocaloid's Weekly Ranking in our page AND in an announcement for the group.- In a japanese site called "Nico Nico Douga" (somethign like youtube but japanese -and better) there's a weekly vocaloid ranking, in which all the vocaloid videos made by the users and AMVS or PV's made there about vocaloid, and that used vocaloid characters for the audio or the singing, they are all evaluated to see which oen is the most popular of each week. You can also find them in YouTube. What we need (to get an activity on this group) is to post the videos here in the group EACH WEEK (which means, too much activeness for one person) . I used to do that, but then the university just absorbs me and now I'm on my midterms so I dunno what to do exactly >.<

That's where YOU members come in! Please send me a PM or ad me in MSN -> sweet_miku@msn.com[7size]... or just post here if you wanna.. apply, and also support the group with your application

And we are in need of a MOD here as well!

For MODS, applies the same as above, but also a lil bit extra:
? To (obviously) MODERATE the group.- I've been moderating the group since it's LONG inactiveness everytime i log in (which means, not the whole time) and that's why some members are aspirant members for more than 2 weeks, and they feel like we dont want them to join.. but of course it's not like that! Add new members to the group

?Post regurlarly in the guestbook, to show the group you new findings in Vocaloid, a new song, a new character fan made, any Miku songs you like, or a new image as well, any comment is welcome so that we can mantain the group active! :)

Remember, you can do three things if you wanna help this group go on and not let it die:
1. Send a PM wiith you application to be an ADMIN or a MOD (and by application I do not mean a formal appl. form, but only saying "Hey! I do wanna help the group! I know a lot of vocaloid and wanna make this activeby helping as an admin/mod"
2. Send me a mail to sweet_miku@msn.com (or by adding me to MSN and while we chat you can say your willing to help ;) )
3. Posting your agreement or your desire to help HERE on this thread

Well, this is all I have to say and.. thanks everyone for your patience! I hope you can hel

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.