Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion of my Bleach Vizard wall - Minitokyo

Deletion of my Bleach Vizard wall

page 1 of 1 3 total items

- It was too simplistic.
- The subject was too blurry or over-filtered.
- It used screenshots or unmodified stock photos.
- It was a low-effort wallpaper.
- It was an alternate version of an existing wallpaper. Please only upload one version of a wallpaper. If you wish to display alternate versions, you may post an offsite link.
- It did not feature an anime-style image.

i know it was too simple..
IT WASN'T AT ALL TOO BLURRY!
yes it was a screenshot..
WTF!? LOW-EFFORT? WHATEVER! LOL
ALTERNATE VERSION? IT WASN'T AT ALL ANOTHER VERSION.. *pff*
IT DID'NT FEATURE AN ANIME STYLE IMAGE? YEA RIGHT..

DELETED WALL LINK http://media-wallpapers.theotaku.com/1280-by-800-600578-20090325140852.jpg

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Please note that the Deletion PMs only give a general description of why that item was deleted. Usually a moderator adds an additional note at the bottom of the PM with a more specific reason for why the item was deleted.

And you just said it yourself: It was a screenshot. Screenshots are low-quality, blurry and LOW-EFFORT.
Therefore, the wallpaper will not be returned to the gallery.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Quote by Chloe-chanPlease note that the Deletion PMs only give a general description of why that item was deleted. Usually a moderator adds an additional note at the bottom of the PM with a more specific reason for why the item was deleted.

And you just said it yourself: It was a screenshot. Screenshots are low-quality, blurry and LOW-EFFORT.
Therefore, the wallpaper will not be returned to the gallery.

oh ok.. ic. well, yea. sure.. whatever. lol.. anyway it's alright.. xd

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.