Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Cancel

Have you EVER fallen asleep and randomly dreamt yourself in an anime or maybe with a character? No matter how bizarre or cute it'd be, come here and share it!

As for me ... well, let's just say my anime dreams are extremely random :hmpf: Mine went from seeing Chrono from Chrono Crusade shooting monsters, to flying around Soul Society to having Kira, Athrun, Cagalli and Lacus over my house for dinner! o_0

How about you guys?

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

AgataMare

AgataMare

↑ He's my hot fiancé!

Cancel

I dreamt of Ishida from Bleach, we were at my lake's villa and there was a kind of...dinosaur, I think, that was chasing us...INSIDE the house. O.o
He was supposed to hunt that monster down, but ran alongside me the WHOLE time, screaming like a girlie. :D
Poor Ishida, he's so cute... XDDDD

But when he's drinking and musting
And hungers for power this kind now drawn more people
Their demand to do something about this outrageous man
Who're louder and louder!

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Cancel

Quote by AgataMareI dreamt of Ishida from Bleach, we were at my lake's villa and there was a kind of...dinosaur, I think, that was chasing us...INSIDE the house. O.o
He was supposed to hunt that monster down, but ran alongside me the WHOLE time, screaming like a girlie. :D
Poor Ishida, he's so cute... XDDDD

AWW! THAT'S SO CUTE! LOLOL! :nya:

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

AgataMare

AgataMare

↑ He's my hot fiancé!

Cancel

Yeah, that was pretty funny, my boyfriend told me I was laughing while I slept...but I had nothing to laugh, in my dream! I was chased by a dinosaur! And Ishida (who's kinda sexy, I've to say XD) did NOTHING but running and screaming!

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Cancel

Quote by AgataMareYeah, that was pretty funny, my boyfriend told me I was laughing while I slept...but I had nothing to laugh, in my dream! I was chased by a dinosaur! And Ishida (who's kinda sexy, I've to say XD) did NOTHING but running and screaming!

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

AgataMare

AgataMare

↑ He's my hot fiancé!

Cancel

Of course! I hope I will, that'll be the perfect dream! XD

Cancel

I was dreaming of being stabbed by some sword carrying anime dude. But I did not die. And it hurt if you don't die with an oversized sword busted through your chest.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

• Jun 01, 2009
Cancel

Uhhh, The first anime dream I ever had I was going to an anime convention and pretty much every anime character I knew of at the time was there. Whole casts. We were all trying to listen to Lady Une give a speech over Brock's heckling, but then Sailor Uranus and Neptune broke up over the helicopter incident and Neptune ran off with Vegeta and Heero shot Pikachu. There was a bunch of other random crap i can't remember too.

Then the other night I dreamt I was shoe shopping with Aaya Sohma.

Then I dreamt I was an ANOTHER anime convention (I've never actually been to one by the by...) and I met Sephiroth. I was desperately trying to get his autograph for my best friend, who had the flu at the time (in real life too) but then he kept killing me before I could get out the door once I had it. Yes, kept. I had this dream several times. Very frustrating.

• Jun 01, 2009
Cancel

Quote by veeh4animeHave you EVER fallen asleep and randomly dreamt yourself in an anime or maybe with a character? No matter how bizarre or cute it'd be, come here and share it!

As for me ... well, let's just say my anime dreams are extremely random :hmpf: Mine went from seeing Chrono from Chrono Crusade shooting monsters, to flying around Soul Society to having Kira, Athrun, Cagalli and Lacus over my house for dinner! o_0

How about you guys?

Thanks for sharing us Yeah many times but the anime that I dream alot is vampire knight and...different kinds of anime character Image.
Again thanks
glow in dark wristband

• Jun 02, 2009

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Cancel

Earliest memory of an anime dream was long while back. The same night I was first exposed to the movie Uzumaki, for some reason I was piloting an EVA. Just kept replaying the launch sequence from various angles as I prepared to go into battle.

Most recently, though... cannot remember the specifics, but I was at a dinner party with Rakshata from Code Geass.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

• Jun 02, 2009
Cancel

Hmm...I mostly forget what I dream because they're mostly too random for words. But I do remember that there was some anime in them sometimes popping in at random places. XD

• Jun 03, 2009
Cancel

Once, I've dreamt about One piece.
It was very crazy! I remember that it was in a very strange place and they were looking for something...I can't remember what...
XD One piece addicted!

While there's life, there's hope

Cancel

Yes, once I dreamed that Inu Yasha came to pick me up and take me with him...of course I was soooo happy in that dream!

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Cancel

Quote by Soel-LargYes, once I dreamed that Inu Yasha came to pick me up and take me with him...of course I was soooo happy in that dream!

Haha that's awesome! Ofcourse I'd be happy :D Sometimes you don't want to wake up in a dream as cool as that one XD LOL!

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Cancel

now that i think of it... i did dream that i was in this certain anime! I actually don't think it's an anime at all...the characters are all anime~ hehe
i forgot what it was about though...

• Jun 06, 2009
Cancel

Yeah... I dreamed that I was a shinobi of Naruto xDD but... long time ago =)

• Jun 06, 2009
Cancel

yeah I had it before and in my dream, I was one of the characters that I made(semi-long night blue hair color, 5.9 ft tall, blue eyes and skilled with two sword, male, etc.).

• Jun 22, 2009
Cancel

i had a dream about chocolat from sugar sugar rune

Cancel

i had a dream about shugo chara! ^^

• Sep 25, 2009
Cancel

• Sep 26, 2009
Cancel

I dreamt about Kai Hiwatari and my cousin Nene recently. And that's her fav Beyblade character too. Lol. It was odd, but cool though. I told her about it and was happy. :)

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

Cancel

Hm, I don't remember any dreams specifically, I don't think that I had one. I'll have to think harder, because I am sure that I did have one. . . besides a naughty one. O_o?

• Sep 27, 2009
Cancel

I dreamt that I was anime-like, walking with my best friend. We passed Hibari & Mukuro from KHR fighting in a children park, Lelouch buying a XBOX 360 game (with his Zero outfit on LOL) and Konata, Kagami and Tsukasa. Konata was taking photographs of the Host Club, who were in a caf

• Sep 27, 2009

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

Cancel

ive dreamed that some characters are real and have some relationship with me, pretty random though.

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

• Oct 04, 2009

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.