Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character? - Minitokyo

Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

I once dreamt that I was a nurse who took care of the Sailor Scouts and Sephiroth in a hospital. Oddly, there was no mayhem as he was in his own room. That didn't stop him from glaring a lot though!

I dreamed when Gojyo fighting with Goku and causing all the noise....and then Youkai's attack us all....
[Saiyuki though~]

Signature
	Imagehttp://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k96/MarinaSanctuary/Marina-Seths2-1.jpg[/sigimg]

I dream i was in a zaku getting attacked by someone who i dont kno, i woke bfor i was killed lol

I dreamed about Sakura from CCS or was it Nagisa from clannad, I've sitted next to her in a class then I woke up...

Shadow-Hime

Shadow-Hime

Yay stars!

I think I had a dream that had characters from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Although i don't remember what it was about.... -_-"

ninnadark

ninnadark

How far you'll go?

Yes, usually i have dreams with anime characthers, it is so funny! I like this so much!
Don't worry, this is normal.
Sorry for something, i don't speak english very well.
I'm from Brazil.

Signature
Do not be frightened of death; it is life that causes pain. The pain is an introduction for what is the life.
.::DarK Leaf::. member

Yes, about Kurosaki Ichigo. We were in a train travelling towards somewhere.. I don't know.

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

I DID have dreamed about Doraemon once.. LOL
ANyways, I'm anime addict so there's usually random characters popping into my dreams.
And I became anime char too! XD

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

yes cople of times

lol all the time. Most recently I dreamt about the Kuroshitsuji characters. Me, Ciel, and Sebastian were searching a house for a dead body. =P I found it...

Yeah I had a really creepy one. You ever heard of the game Pure Moe Angel- Idol Aiko. I was being chased around by the traps from that game. If I would get away from one another would find me. Good thing it was in school cause my friend Austin woke me up. I did not want that dream to continue.

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

Yeah a lot of times..The last one i remember was with Kaname^^ and we both had some sort of wings and we were just flying around the city where i live ^^ too bad nothing more happened hahah xD i used to dream a lot with Goku when i was younger..a lot of battles back then..Awww i miss those times! now i only remember some dreams -.-

Yep. About Lacuz Clyne. I tried to seduce her.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

DOOOODY

DOOOODY

Doody Tco

I had a lot I can't count them

Forget your Pain and Smile :)

Quote by AgataMareI dreamt of Ishida from Bleach, we were at my lake's villa and there was a kind of...dinosaur, I think, that was chasing us...INSIDE the house. O.o
He was supposed to hunt that monster down, but ran alongside me the WHOLE time, screaming like a girlie. :D
Poor Ishida, he's so cute... XDDDD

OMG LOL sounds extremely disturbing!

I dreamed that kakashi (Naruto) killed me .... dunno why, but you know i liked him before...

Do you know what sin is? It

AkikoMasahita

AkikoMasahita

http://shinjunoshimizu.hux.de

In every dream I had about an anime character the chara was kissing me xD Dunno why but Sesshomarou ( InuYasha) was the first... then Shanks (One Piece), Uchiha Itachi (Naruto) .. It was very shocking :D:D

dreamt of being inuyasha once xD

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

i dreamt of being Kaname-Sama
s sister rather then his freaking lover

LOL

i dream about anime alot of times xD

xiaobear

xiaobear

Coincidence is but an illusion.

many times XD
quite long ago so i dun exactly rmb but
the most recent one was on Kuroshitsuji

Ciel was still alive with Seb missing..
cant really rmb the content

merged: 12-06-2009 ~ 10:31am

Quote by Akira-neeI dreamt that I was anime-like, walking with my best friend. We passed Hibari & Mukuro from KHR fighting in a children park, Lelouch buying a XBOX 360 game (with his Zero outfit on LOL) and Konata, Kagami and Tsukasa. Konata was taking photographs of the Host Club, who were in a caf

I had a date with my anime crush, and when I was about to kiss him . . . I woke up, something plain

I dreamt that I was anime-like.....naruto

Yes, I dreamt that I'm in anime world.. I do not remember faces, but there was anime characters.. I was anime character also. It was nice dream :D

As for me ... well, let's just say my anime dreams are extremely random

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.