Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character? - Minitokyo

Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character?

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

mine... I had a dream about Fullmetal Alchemist former Anime,, in the dream it looks like a.. maybe the ending of FMA Movie conqueror of shamballa, but the way I want it too... it's just sad when I woke up and then realizing that the ending of the movie wil always be like that. :'(
maybe i dream bout it cause I really hate the ending of the movie?

This overly-innocent heart that has been hurt
I will hold it tightly for my new self to be reborn
I will.

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

yeah... i'm on the ship.. and there is Luffy ! o.O; but I didn't seen any Luffy's nakamas. and he fight with someone... I can't recognize who is it because the shadow of the moon hide his face..

many times

I daydream in anime all the time. I have my own series. =P

I want to dream of any anime like you guys,
this isn't fair!(--_

Quote by beyettaI want to dream of any anime like you guys,
this isn't fair!(--_

Well, I don't remember my dreams. That's why I daydream.

a lot of them especially of the angels....

Amaya-sama

Amaya-sama

Rawr :D

I did,I had a dream about Itachi from Naruto,he was in a metal band and MY boyfriend and he hugged me!It was so wonderful :D

aahh..i once dreamt that i was in some kind of toy store and was driving around in a tiny car...then suddenly some characters from You are Under Arrest came and arrested me 0__0 after that i forgot what happened cos i was veeery small at that time xD

merged: 12-15-2009 ~ 04:47pm

Quote by Akira-neeI dreamt that I was anime-like, walking with my best friend. We passed Hibari & Mukuro from KHR fighting in a children park, Lelouch buying a XBOX 360 game (with his Zero outfit on LOL) and Konata, Kagami and Tsukasa. Konata was taking photographs of the Host Club, who were in a caf

hmm here and then but then i eventually forget XD

yeah I remember dreaming some cute anime girls quite a few times but I can't recall exactly what character it is(some are unidentified for me) because those happens more than a week and I'm not used to remember dreams.

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

i dreamt that naruto was in my class XD !
and to top it all my boyfriend .. it was really a nice and exciting dream especially when he came back home with me X3 !

I dream characters from the animes all the time. I dreamed Naruto, and Inuyasha... but I can't remember exactly what it was about. Also I dream them when I make AMVs because I watch the same scene a thousand times. :)

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

Never did. If I'd do that I'd personally admit myself to the nearest psychiatric ward.

dang ive never had an anime dream before, never really thought about it either. Maybe now that I think about it I will have one, sounds like fun :D

i have had a few dreams

merged: 01-07-2010 ~ 02:22am
alot of yoko and belldandy

merged: 01-07-2010 ~ 02:23am
i was even married to one

whitelighter90

whitelighter90

????????

Hehe.....I've dreamed that Soma Momiji turned to little rabbit in front of me and......
become my pet!

(P.S:Soma Momiji is one of the characters in Fruits Basket.)

On a mission with rest of the gundam pilots :D

One day I dreamed that two characters of Get Backers were getting married Guess who.

No i dont like animes i like banana in pyjama

merged: 01-22-2010 ~ 06:58pm
I DONT KNOW

hey guys,
i

Nup, unfortunately not TT.TT

yeah! It was creepy!

I was dreaming of being stabbed by some sword carrying anime dude. But I did not die. And it hurt if you don't die with an oversized sword busted through your chest.

No or I don't remember... ;(

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.