Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character? - Minitokyo

Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Yeah xD and not only once^^' last time was three days ago and in that dream was Kamina from TTGL^^

I have dreams about anime sometimes, not often. But usually they are fun dreams. :D

i dreamt myself as a captain in Bleach, a new one; captain of fifth team, caretaker of Hinamori(kinda like a doctor) and random helper of Unohana since my zanpakuto was also healing-type... kinda XD i liked the dream. it was like living in the anime, and like an anime, the dreams lasted for at least a week; i saw the continuation of the dream every night. tonight will be the ninth night, if i keep dreaming of that; and if that happens, i'm so gonna start believing that i actually live a double life XD

i've dreamed that i have 5 shugo chara and i can do the chara change.. lol..

No, but i really wnat too!:(

Anatnem

Anatnem

All hail Neko-Sama

Dreamt i got stuck in soul society..

Signature

A few days ago i dreamed i was at school and suddenly hellsing came, killed the teachers and then victoria gave ice-cream to everyone XD

i oni wan to fly...

thank you ....

merged: 03-15-2010 ~ 01:21pm
Thank you ....

merged: 03-15-2010 ~ 01:21pm
Thank you ....

Uhhh, The first anime dream I ever had I was going to an anime convention and pretty much every anime character I knew of at the time was there. Whole casts. We were all trying to listen to Lady Une give a speech over Brock's heckling, but then Sailor Uranus and Neptune broke up over the helicopter incident and Neptune ran off with Vegeta and Heero shot Pikachu. There was a bunch of other random crap i can't remember too.

Then the other night I dreamt I was shoe shopping with Aaya Sohma.

Then I dreamt I was an ANOTHER anime convention (I've never actually been to one by the by...) and I met Sephiroth. I was desperately trying to get his autograph for my best friend, who had the flu at the time (in real life too) but then he kept killing me before I could get out the door once I had it. Yes, kept. I had this dream several times. Very frustrating.

No but i really want to dream about One piece ~*

i oni wan to fly

I had Dreamed about San Gokou loosing to his battle with cell.... It's very bad... really really bad...

i dreamt that i visited the phantomhive masion as a guest! wah~ it was so cool! XD >?<b

I have just finished watching Code Geass (5*) and the previous night I dreamed that I was watching a scene in which Lelouch would desperatelly tell Shirley that he loved her. Cute thing. :')

only dream to fly

nope, never had one

Panncakez

Panncakez

Resident Yukiist

I had a dream that I was Yuki Nagato's (my all time favorite anime character, BTW) cousin. Although she's usually dreary and unresponsive, the dream was awesome. I cried when I woke up. D:

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

Once sadly all my dreams i ever had turn into nightmares. Only one with me flying with Goku in the clouds, but it turns into a nightmare when he disappears and I see Goku's bones and when I touch them I go into a trance.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

i got a dream about KHR! o.0

Had several dreams...some good...some weird, lol.

Some would be variations of ones I had before too. Like I would have a dream of being an Ashikabi in Sekirei at one time, then in another, I'd be some sort of Sekirei or something like that.

Or one where I'd be a human student at Youkai High in Rosario + Vampire one time, then be a monster student of kind the next.

I had a dream once of being lost in the Soul Society and befriending Hanatarou who helped me "blend in" with the rest of Squad Four so I wouldn't get in trouble. I don't remember too much about it other than that. Oh and for some reason the two of us were eating some kind of spicy noodles and while they really bothered me (I can't stand spicy food) they didn't bother him at all.

No, but i would like to dream one XD

i had a dream that i was a shinigami taichou in bleach and kuchiki byakuya and i were childhood friends. we trained together when we were young and became captains together. in the end he and i got married!

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.