Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character? - Minitokyo

Ever had a 'dream' about an anime/character?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 137 total items

yes i did! a few times..like once i had a dream bout bleach? ..lol and naruto -_-

I had dreamed about Yu yu Hakusho, Fairy Tail, KHR, Hetalia.....

Yes, I had dreams about Naruto, when I read manga

lol...just dreamed about Katekyo Hitman Reborn last night.....

betydigimon

betydigimon

Digimon Lover XD

I remenver with gaara, digimon

I've had a dream that I was Ryoko from Tenchi Muyo. There was nothing unusual about it either. I had those powers but I was still in real life and everything. Not sure what to make of it. It was kind of awesome though.

I never dreamt about any character per sei but I did have a dream about me being a movie director and I was casting people for a Bleach Movie...I remeber hiring a blond pretty girl to play Matsumoto and also I was happy because I had found the perfect guuy to play Byakuya---^^ that was crazy...XD and my best frind was also in my dream and he was trying to find the perfect Ichigo...we already had the set...and the I unfortunately woke up :(

Kenji-boy

Kenji-boy

With a song in my heart~

Yeah, a naughty one with Saber from Fate/stay night. I just remind that I was unbuttoning her smock, while I questioned her: "Did you like it?" (Nose bleeding... XD) and she answered with a unforgettable blush and a crafty smile. :)

Signature

GunsxShurikens

GunsxShurikens

??????????

I remembered I had a few ones....
The first one (which I can't remember which is first), was a dream with Sheila (Mahou Shoujo Tai Arusu) and about what.... I really can't remember.
Second, was Soifon (Bleach). We were running at the suspended bridge of Hogwarts (I don't know what the heck happen here...)... and dunno what's going on in there.
Third, had a dream about 31 girls (Mahou Sensei Negima!) and Nagato Yuki (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu). Myself and the 31 girls was getting ready to take off inside a big spaceship while Yuki ran as fast as she can to catch up. At last, she did and we hug each other! (D'AWW)

I had more after that.... but I honestly can't remember what are they... I just remember they're based on anime.
And yeah, my dreams are sooo random that it always got me thinking what the heck happened.

"My biggest fear isn't that one day I wouldn't remember this. It's knowing, that one day, you won't be there to remind me."
"I'm waiting for you" from Yuki
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/mahora3-a/No1ChaofSpringsig.png

YES! maaany times .....sometimes i actually know im dreaming lol

i had a dream about yumeiro pattisiere

yeah...there are just too many pretty anime boys, you just have to dream of them^^

Definitely, Najica from Blitz Tactics, she is so hot!

Jajajaja

I remind myself that once
So

I had a dream that I was Yuki from Vampire Knight. It was the scene where Kaname and Yuki were talking in her dorm room, before going to the battle. I love Kaname.

OMG I had a dream about Chocolat and Vanilla from Sugar Sugar Rune!

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 137 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.