Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Removing a submission from Group's Gallery - Minitokyo

Removing a submission from Group's Gallery

page 1 of 1 4 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

I am an admin in Chamber of Kings and I was wondering that if you accidentally insert a submission that is not suppose to be in the group's gallery, how do you delete it? There is no delete button unlike the Add to favorites where you can remove it.

I've checked the forums and no thread is regarding this. So, anyone who is well exprienced about this, please help. Thanks! ;)

I think this should be under the Bug Reports category since I'm requesting a feature? ^_^'

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

Re-adding it to the gallery removes it akee-chan.
Flyingdreams just PMed me about it and I think u got the PM as well! :)

however good u made the thread. To those who dont know.. well, it should be included in the MT FAQ. :) or in the same page where it explains how to add a wallpaper to group gallery! :)

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

I've told flyindreams about it. It doesn't work. It'll only lead to Error Adding. ^_^'

I'm opening this thread hoping a mod can help. :)

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

This has been fixed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.