Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A TVXQ Fanmeet - Minitokyo

A TVXQ Fanmeet

Group announcement by TVXQ-fans

page 1 of 1 1 total item

ElaniMoonstaf

ElaniMoonstaf

Rising Fan of the West

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v80/ElaniMoonstaf/FanMeet%202008/DBSKFANMEETPROMO3.jpg

I posted this on the Group Page as well, but I thought some might not visit that often.

The website goes into detail about what the event will entail. But to sum it up short, while TVXQ won't be there it is for fans to get together.

There will be games with prizes, TVXQ karaoke and dancing. There is also a possibly costume contest. Mostly it is just getting together and talking and being excited with other fans of TVXQ. Since the US is a large place and us fans while not few and far between just don't know that many people we can spaz out together with. So please spread the word and come to this event!

They have a question and answer system, but if you all have questions I will answer them here (I'm actually part of the staff for this event).

Hope to see you all there! ^_^

TVXQ Fighting!

Signature Image
Interested? We'd like to meet you! Let's celebrate TXVQ Together! Check it out here: risingwest.weebly.com

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.