Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Elements/Afflictions - Minitokyo

Elements/Afflictions

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Ok.....so what are everyones favourite elements or afflictions?

Mine would be water/ice...
Annoying affliction...id found are confusion....and pertification......baH! All your units freeze you're a goner...

well i do have more....but for the moment what you guys hate or like?

Signature Image

hmmm. fire. (spells like Firaga.)

Yune

Yune

OOo phew *sweats thankz Osy for closing the other one....

i was about to add ice too but comp lagged and some how my thing got posted.....
fires ko0L...*looks at her siggy*
but id stick with water/ice hehe..... XD

Signature Image

Favourite element is lightning. :)
Would have put more, but not sure if they would count as either of them.

Yune

Yune

water and lightning makes a good combo ehehe :D

Signature Image

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Fire!!!!! destroy EVERYTHING!!!!!!!hahahahah lol jj

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

lightning....
feel like zeus

XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

i've always been amazed by fire.... but i don't think that it's stronger than any other elements though... it's just powerful in it's own way like the other elements aye? :) well, i'm lying. Fire is ultimate, unless there's an ultimate 5th element ^_^'

for example, lightning wipes out the mechanical things.... no problemo yeah? yeah. But it's useless against fire or earth and whatnot, got that? :D
fire wipes out ice and water and wood and whatever inflammable, and useless against wind and whatever element it's useless against aye? Yeah, you got it.... i woke up for half an our ago or so.... yeah yeah... zzz....ZZ...z....

ever played Magic : The Gathering yeah? man, i loved to play with white and red decks.... that means plains and mountain / fire. I kept building on my white deck until it was at the best....... what was it.... 90% rare cards yeah? yeah. ^_^' heh... White gave a great defense and red gave a great offense.

wth..... dude! i feel pretty pathetic.... look above ^ man! Do i really write this much?! /("%#(""(/ ....argh

btw.... good morning aye?

Signature

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I like water+fire but more on the water side XP

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Quote by Paolohmmm. fire. (spells like Firaga.)

Yup, gotta love fire but I don't play with fire though...

Yune

Yune

Good morning Xandy ^_^'

Ehh gotta say the lag stopped me from adding more elements to the poll ah....weeh~ fire's popular aye? Is that so hmmmmMMM.......it is ko0L....but i still like water/ice..... heeheh its just..just so ko0L mate! XD

Yo Dreamy mate *thumbZ up* XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hey mate, if you chill me down, i'll burn ya up aye? ^_^' Lvl 20.... how the heck...... and I'm only on... Lv 15 yeah? heh...

Signature

Quote by afan

Quote by Paolohmmm. fire. (spells like Firaga.)

Yup, gotta love fire but I don't play with fire though...

for some reason. i can't stop playing with fire no matter how many times i burn myself. its kinda strange don't u think? ^_^'

Yune

Yune

21 and 16 now mate XD

ummm....fire does look ko0L yah....maybe you prefer someone burning then to see em struck or soaked eh? XD

Signature Image

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I like 3 elements ^^;;; Water, ice, and wind. *wind! whoosh* I dont know why I like them, they just go with me I guess...^_^

Yune

Yune

goes with your nature aye..by the sound of it..wind matches yah quite well...lofty...dreamy... XD
and water too yeah? *thumbZ up* XD

Signature Image

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

hahahaha! yeah.... to see someone burning instead of being struck by lightning or soaked with water, is technically called.... Pyro-M A N I A C yeah? ^_^'

Signature

how is Flare a non-elemental spell in the FF series?

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

good point man! heh.... flares are flame-outbursts.... and flame is fire yeah? yeah. Heh....

well, anyway... don't question square man! ^_^' the got people everywhere to stab you down if you question 'em :P

Signature

Yune

Yune

hmmm...im not sure bout that hehe....flare in element def has some resistance to certain elements....and maybe it doesnt have a range like fire to firaga....so thats how it differs? ^_^'

Signature Image

don't u just love how Square makes enemies like Tonberries very hard to kill. :angry:

Yune

Yune

hahah tonberries...lil knives *swish *swish haha XD

Signature Image

cactuars are even worse. plus the Tonberry King. Man!

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

no no no man.... what's the name of that ultrabig cactuar secret boss or somethin..... he was hard to beat, haha... man! he went ballistic with his damn 10,000 needles XD

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.