Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shakugan no Shana - Minitokyo

Shakugan no Shana

Tagged under Shakugan no Shana

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Hey people!

Have you heard something about shakugan no shana third?
'cause at the end of the SNS second, I heard that a third one would be done for this summer...
But is it a rumour or is it true?

thanks for the information!

While there's life, there's hope

yup see the news here!
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-06-01/new-shakugan-no-shana-anime-in-development-revealed

well should be coming out sooner or later looking at the obviously not finished ending of the second season but definitely not looking forward to the sequal

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

I love to see more Shana.
But I don't it will be released this summer, it's way too fast.
The magazine only said that it's being made.

eh! it's true? I want to see a lot of Shana again!

yeah it's true!^^

It'll be soon!

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I want to see Shakugan no Shana III. Well I have high hopes for that series.

Signature Image

if then SNS III is out , after that would znt (zero no tsukaima) iv

Yeah! I hope that it'll be an end and for once... A HAPPY ENDING^^
Who you think that Yuji will choose? Shana or Yoshida?
Well... I think It'll Shana but... What's your choice?

yay..
must be shana XD !

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

yay cant wait, it was a good anime but sns 2 end sucked it was a cliffhanger

Like the first season... :p

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

actually theres gonna be a third shakugan no shana season coming out this fall for anyone whos curious ;p Anyway the first season is dubbed as of right now and I know I saw the box set for it floating around here and there. I hope they dub the second season though because I actually plan on buying the offical DVDs so I can get rid 'a my bootlegs -_=

meh sig banners are overrated

Shakugan no Shana 3rd season's already confirmed! ^^

News!

According to my friend, the third season may come out this autumn!

What do you think that will happen during this season ? Will it be the last ?
Personally, I hope it will!XP because after that, it's going to be too looooong...

In October theres the Shakugan No Shana S OVA, followed by a 3rd season in Nov or Dec.
Can't wait!

I thought that the third season will be for 2010...
I don't remember where I read it...
Anyway, I can't wait too ! ^>o<^

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Time seems to be dragging on really slowly now T_T Can't wait for ShS II either way

Yes, I hope it'l be the last. And in the 3rd chapter, it'll handle about the 3 left bad guys... or the 2 bad girls and 1 bad guy^^
But i'm looking forward to it. SNS is one of my favourites

colorexpertsbd

colorexpertsbd

Clipping Path Service

What is clipping path?

Clipping Path is a Vector Masking technique in many Image Manipulation softwares like: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, CorelDraw, etc. Clipping Path creates a virtual outline around the desired image that needs be isolated or extracted from the rest of the unwanted pixels or bitmaps. Clipping Path never becomes a part of the original image or changes any pixel in the image. It creates a mask around the image to make the unwanted pixels transparent. Clipping Path is a special type of Photoshop Path that helps the image to clip-out the unwanted pixel. In Photoshop, the Paths are drawn with Pentool and then the Photoshop Path is saved as Clipping Path with desired Flatness.

Why Clipping Path is better?

There are many options in Photoshop and other Image Manipulation software to create transparent background, like: Extract Filter, Magic Wand, Quick Mask, etc. None of this these options can provide the crispy outlook of cutout images other than Clipping Path. Moreover, for complex images, some of the other options can take more time. However, in terms of quality of cutout, the is no match for hand-drawn Clipping Path in Photoshop.

Get more resource about clipping path related service? please review this site: http://www.colorexpertsbd.com

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Oh reallyyyyyyyyy.........?
Hope I can watch a good kind of anime like SNS before!

ichikawav8

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

cant wait for the 3rd season...

bit in a way i wish it was the end seen that i cant get my hands on the bloody manga >.>

sumeragiqueen

sumeragiqueen

Pledge Queen !

Is this serie good ? I want to know, maybe a new thing to read ;/

I'll fix this later hm*

Shakugan no shana is between shojo and shonen... I guess XD

Personnaly, I really liked it ^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.