Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a poor attempt at summing myself up in a minute - Minitokyo

a poor attempt at summing myself up in a minute

page 1 of 1 7 total items

??/MELLO, among other names; i'm a smart-ass, a cynic, a swindler, extremely opinionated, a slave to habit, have a quick temper, am too blunt for my own good, walk softly and carry a blow-torch, drink and smoke, dislike seeing the English and Japanese languages butchered, was yakuza in a past life, have a morbid/bizarre/rather sociopathic sense of humor. lastly, i'm a humanist; hear me roar.

welcome me? y/n

drop dead, england.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Welcome to the MT family seppaku! We hope that you'll enjoy your stay to the fullest and make a lot of new friends. :) Please be sure to read the Policy (if you haven't already) as well as the MT Userguide. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Take care and see you around~

Signature Image

may be a poor summary but interesting enough.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya and welcome to mt...I use to be like that and I still lost and confused as to what happened ! I went from wolf to bunny ! *giggles*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i think i like bein a tiger. roarz...gggrrrr.....tigers are awesome-sauce.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

no way bunnies serve a dull purpose they can be cute and adorable the first minute and without warning can turn rabid ! *giggles*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

-twitch twitch- u giggled....im suddenly scared.....-twitch twitch-

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.