Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NET COM is Done :3 [WHAT's NEXT?] + Updates - Minitokyo

NET COM is Done :3 [WHAT's NEXT?] + Updates

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

NET COM event was..

a SUCCESS *0*
5 votes
good but needs a little work ^.^
2 votes
a FAILURE D:
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

:pacman: NETCOM is OVER

NETCOM is a _________________!

You decide what goes in the blank. Participants, please give your feedback of the event. Do you think it was a success? Or is it a failure. Despite your decision, what changes would you like to see made to this event? Suggestions? Complaints? Please put down all your thoughts for future reference.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

W H A T ' s N E X T?

That depends on the feedback I receive. I'm currently working on something but I want to improve on it so I will need the thoughts and opinions of past events.

It has something to do with the Dress-Up activity.

So I hope 4 the best. xD And for those who haven't gotten the idea yet, I'm specifically targeting new things and things that can help people have fun with others on the net. That's the goal.

Because a lot of MT'ers, no let me rephrase that, a lot of people in general go around the net looking for a "new" means of entertainment. New ways to interact with others and fight off repetitive sequences like posting in a forums that hardly changes at all xD It's like that everywhere, not just on MT. People get bored of the same routine. So I'm just trying to give you guys more options of things to do when spending time with someone else on the net.

This is especially helpful for those in home schooling and people who are just bad at making friends outside of the net (or both in and out of the net) in general.

Thanks to all those who will participate and those who have participated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time of leisure x3
hahahaha (is losing it)
It's past June 1st so the rules of the point scoreboard are now back to normal.
Please let me know if you are going to be gone for a long time beforehand, please. If something bad happens and you can't contact me beforehand, just let me know when you get back. xD Sure people will lie, but that's just crazy to lie for points. Points are there as recognition to know who's been active, who hasn't, etc. You're not going to die if you lose points for being gone for a crazily long time so please don't lie about it. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Concerning my status, I still have to study and summer classes are not that far away. However for this and next week I "might" be able to be on more than usual. :) Okies that's all I have to say 4 now.

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

lol, I failed at the dress up thing since I never got mine up 8d I think I'll work on that later today..
Can't wait for whats next ^^

Signature Image

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Quote by WindAlchemistlol, I failed at the dress up thing since I never got mine up 8d I think I'll work on that later today..
Can't wait for whats next ^^

Lol i say the same.

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

u never added me on msn T^T

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

*0* uwah! riri-chan! i so srry 4 not adding u. i'll add u as soon as i wake up cuz now my mom's about to boot me off. and i so srry 4 not adding u, it was an accident T_T *sob*

if ur still online u can add me but if u dont, i will add u, ok?
mine -> nekonenan@hotmail.com

@ ichi-nii & carlozzzzbr: lol ... xD i'll do my best. 1st thing's 1st though. gotta add riri-chan on msn

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.