Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime/manga character do you think died too soon? - Minitokyo

What anime/manga character do you think died too soon?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

ukato

ukato

Hail Satan!

Every anime char who dies does it right when it has to be done. If L for Nagasa or Kamina or Lucy or whoever have lived more that would have seriously changed the storyline not necessarily leading it to good. Though I agree L made the anime. He is one of the most influential male anime chars alongside Dante (dmc) and Simon (ttgl) I've ever seen!

I think is Kamina from Gurren Lagann and Saya from Black Cat....

Hayate from Naruto! and Haku + Zabuza

Erstin Ho from Mai Otome cause I did not see how she fights with a robe.

Maes Hughes from FMA
cant stop crying :'((

This overly-innocent heart that has been hurt
I will hold it tightly for my new self to be reborn
I will.

Definitely Kamina from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I was pissed when he died so early that I almost stopped watching the show. I mean who would want the main character to be the little kid that was too scared to do anything on his own. But i kept watching it and really enjoyed how it worked out

L from Death Note. I know he had to go sooner or later, but I would have maybe appreciated the later part.

Ares

Lord of the nine-headed chicken

I'd have to say either Hughes from FMA, or L from Death Note.

Fujiwara no Sai

hughes in full metal alchemist

Auel in gundam seed destiny ! we didn't even got the chance to cry in him !

yes i think so too!

hey guys,
i

Najika-sama

Najika-sama

Kikyou Forever

Kikyo, even though technically she came back...but now she's gone for good. :(

tomimi10

tomimi

chidori of ayashino ceres

no comments

The Clovis dude from Code Geass.

i think so too

Madam Red from Kuroshitsuji.

Quote by PockyLoveLoveThe Clovis dude from Code Geass.

Totally second that... why introducing a guy, build a character and then kill him befor end of ep3?

L from Death Note. I really liked the show and watched the episodes in a marathon. Up until L died, then I lost interest.

L from Death Note, L is sooooo kool! The writers/arthur should not have killed him off, He was the best!

I would have to say Hughes from FMA.

DymedAnGel

DymedAnGel

~Character Illustrator~

I would have to say Kamina from Gurren-Lagann. He was an awesome character, which you believed would be there to the end, and then BAM! he's gone. While I do believe, strongly, that he died way too soon, I think the anime wouldn't have been as epic as it was, if he had lived to the end, too. So..yeah..died too soon, but don't think it would've worked any other way.

Kazuya Uesugi (Touch) after his death everything become too easy for Tatsuya Uesugi, it would have been more interesting if he were still alive :/
+ Sayaka Maizono (Danganronpa) and Bulat from Akame Ga Kill,they were too cute to die that soon xD

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.