Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime/manga character you wish would go away! - Minitokyo

What anime/manga character you wish would go away!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

raptor23

All thats right is wrong

Here is one where you cant stand a character and wish they would...go away to say it nicely ;) pointless characters, annoying characters, recurring characters. Some one who is useless to the plot of the story or just dont like?

One off the top of my head would be team rocket from pokemon. jesse and james. EVERY ep they are in and its the sammmme thing! I use to watch it but it got repetitive so I couldnt any more. let me know who you think is? :D

Kagome (inu-yasha) she annoyed the daylights out of me

Momo (bleach) i dont know why but i just dont like her

raptor23

All thats right is wrong

I agree with kagome cause shes half the reason why I didnt watch that anime.
Whos momo? doesnt ring a bell?

merged: 06-21-2009 ~ 11:11pm
Oops never mind I know who she is now! I woke up and I was like "her!" Shes Aizens former vice captain. how could I forget that! yeah she is annoying.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Half the cast of Code Geass... *shudders* I think maybe six characters of the entire cast don't make me want to bring my lunch back up to the daylight. Nunnally and Kallen, as well as Rakshatta and Kaguya, are unannoying characters. Most the males are so irritating. The only male characters I can stand are very supporting characters. Out of the Britannia family, only the son who was going to marry the little girl from China(can't recall his or her name), Cornelia and Nunally are bearable.

And I must also concur about Kagome.

raptor23

All thats right is wrong

Wow Ive never watched it but I think I keep it that way now. lol. I should of made a "I hate kagome" thread lol.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Orochimaru from Naruto/Naruto Shippuuden, Schneizel from Code Geass, Gozuburo no Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and Saku from Idol Master Xenoglossia. I felt annoyed.

Signature Image

Relena from Gundam Wing =___= *hatses*

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler! even tho she is like the main reason of everything that happens in the anime every time she speaks i feel like killing the nearest person to me ... i don't know.. i don't really like the "i love this guy but im gonna be a total jerk to to the guy and I'm even more of a jerk to him because he doesn't realize i love him" kinda character

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

Masayoshi from Tsubasa. I dont know why, there's just something about him that bugs the crap out of me! lol and Kagura and Kagome from Inuyasha just because i find them to be incredibly annoying at times. :)

come on guys, In every Anime or manga , always have some anoying characters , you never have enough time to list all their name. Beside i don't even remember their name, because they ARE SIDE CHARACTER why should i must know their name

Chrome from KHR. Ugh how I hate her.. *pukes*

And Nina from Code Geass. OMG Can't she just DIE like many other (though much better) characters!?

KIKYOU from inuyasha! GAAHHH! she is dead and so frikking cold and diufjioewfmweofm! seriously XDDD
i just hate her! she is dead! and dead people dont live (duh XD)! so she should just die in the anime like she did in the manga xD (sorry if a spoiled to someone D: )

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Eto...Probably Kazumi from Shakugan no Shana.She doesn't do anything at all when the others are getting whooped by the villains :P

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I didn't care much for Lady Une of Gundam Wing, I don't like Ranma 1/2's Kodachi Kuno either and Inuyasha's Kagura as well.

Signature

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

i didnt really like Kaoru, and Yahiko in Rurouni Kenshin because i think there annoying ..

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

cheri-sama

cheri-sama

(◕‿‿◕)

If I wish for those characters to go away, there wouldn't be any fun in it... but I guess it's my freedom since I'm not the mangaka....
Sasuke of Naruto XD
Sheryl Norm of Macross Frontier ^^;
Noah of Soul Eater o.o
whole cast of POKEMON
waaah there's too many to list!

( ゚Д゚ノノ☆パチパチパチパチ

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Samas-Lover

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

well i wished that Kikyo disappeared and guess what... she DID XD

plus the whole cast of Naruto needs to piss off...

=]

Inoue Orihime from bleach
"kurosaki-kun korusoaki-kun" x100
she's weak and always the damsel in distress
give her crazy op powers to someone else >.>
unohana is a good candidate

Yuka from 11eyes

iiiMusic

iiiMusic

Nothing To Do...(?)~

I would choose ' Sachiko ' from NANA at first...>.<"

Misa from Death Note. She is Misa. That is all.

its over 9000! what 9000 ?! there is no way that could be right!

(I don't understand for the life of me why weak, sluts, whore attention girls are so glorified in anime!) I have zero respect for girls who spend half their time being saved from the main male characters and then turn around and try to act tough with them. They are so disgrace to my gender! THEY ARE JUST WASTE OF TIME CHARACTERS. THEY ARE SHOULDN'T BE ON ANIME AT ALL. Buruma, Highgene, Ranfan, Mirn, Pan (Dragon Ball z/Gt), Asuka Langley Soryu: This girl is just MEAN and slut! I always feer sorry for Shinji even though i don't like him, she's literally a BRAT! Always off complaining about something, or things have to be her way. :( Poor little Shinji. Anyways thats why I don't like her character.), (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura), Ayeka Masaki Jurai (Tenchi Muyo!), Miaka Yuki (fushigi yuugi), Ruka (Yu Yu Hakusho), Molly, Ann, Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury, all filler (Sailor Moon), Kaoru Kamiya (Rurouni Kenshin), All except Kasumi (Pokemon), Rin, Tatsuki, all filler, Sarah, Abi, Shima, Enju (Inuyasha), Belldandy, Sakurdo (Ah! My Goddess), all (Slayers), all (Digimon), Anzu Masaki, Shizuka Jonouchi, Vivian Wong (Yu-Gi-Oh!), all (Yu-Gi-Oh GX), Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina), all (Blue Gender), Julia (Cowboy Beop), Tohru Honda, Yuki fan club girls (Fruits Basket), Rose Thomas (Fullmetal alchemist), Momiji (Blue Seed), Sakura Haruno: she's kagome wanna be, Karin (Naruto Shipuudden), Risa Harada (D.N Angel), Suzy (Zatch Bell), Orihime Inoue, Yuzu Kurosaki, Chizuru Honsho, Shiba Kuukaku (Bleach), Esther Blanchett (Trinity Blood), Tomoka Osakada (Prince Of Tennis), Yuuki Kuran, Luka Souen (Vampire Night), Song, Azula, Mai (Avatar The Last Airbender), Ringo Noyamano (Air Gear), Simca-she's whore attention (Air Gear), Starfire: she's so annoying, stupid, naive and she always talks about friendship., Kitten (Teen Titans), Misa Amane (Death Note), Himeno Awayuki (Pretear), Jean Grey/Marvel Girl (The X-Men), Jean Grey/Marvel Girl, Amanda, Wanda (X-Men Evolution), Kim Possible (Kim Possible), Tamaki's grand mother, Renge Hoshakuji,

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Celestial dragon (one piece), i really hate them, their actions so arrogant..
Haji (blood+), I don't know sure, but kinda boring he only say "saya" all the time. you can talk, right haji?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.