Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What anime/manga character you wish would go away! - Minitokyo

What anime/manga character you wish would go away!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Inoue Orihime from bleach

I guess hinata-naruto isn't good enough.You know, she is annoyying!*sigh

I hate Makoto and Sekai from School Days.
I Dont know if I hate them or the plot of the story. My heart was aching while watching school days I cant bear to watch that anime again.

That mail-woman fron Nyan Koi

hinamori momo she is really stupid

sasuke from naruto. don't know why but i just don't like that guy

MIAKA ...TENHO NOJO DELA

Fllay from Gundam Seed...
To me, her actions are unforgivable...
She would do anything for revenge...
She's such a letdown!

Mio (K-On)
Nia (Gurren Lagann)
Kagome (Inuyasha)

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I have a few others I thought of that annoyed me such as Yuna of Gundam SEED Destiny(I wished Athrun would've gotten rid of Yuna and saved Cagalli from marrying him), Orochimaru, Kabuto, and Karin of Naruto/Shippuden, Bleach's Omaeda(he's a useless Vice Captain for Soi Fon) and Yammy(can't he just go away, I couldn't stand it when he had to diss Ulquiorra and Grimmjow, I wished Ulquiorra got rid of Yammy), I didn't care much for Quess Paraya of Gundam:Char's Counterattack(Quess was a real brat(similar to Gundam SEED's Flay Allster)), I didn't like Faina and Kozue of Infinite Ryvius(I hated how Faina got inbetween Kouji and Aoi and because of her, Kouji was treating Aoi badly, at times I thought Kouji was useless and Aoi was better off with Yuki, that was until Kouji decided he wanted to be with Aoi that I changed my thoughts. I didn't like Kozue because she was a spoiled brat and useless.), Nina of Code Geass, and Suzu Sakuma of Marmalade Boy(she was so annoying and I couldn't stand her trying to interfere with Yuu and Miki's relationship and trying to break them up, I don't even like her with Kei Tsuchiya either, I'd rather see Kei with Anju, than with Suzu)

Signature

Quote by RYnky-sanMio (K-On)

That's one I never saw coming....

Personally, I wish the entire cast of Touhou characters would disappear. But I suppose that's not an anime >_>

Also, Skuld's robot (Aa Megami-sama).

kagome! evilness

Uchiha Sasuke... he is an epic life fail

Kill Itachi first time = fail
Kill naruto to get mangekyou = fail
Kill orochimaru = fail
Kill Itachi second time = fail
Destroy Konoha = fail
Get Danzou at the Kage meeting = fail

and there he goes...

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Naraku - he died like a thousand times and still managed to pull it all off as a big fat farce.
Index from Index - her sole existence is annoying (and her voice tick's me off).
Fuko from Clannad - stupid loli who does nothing significant for the plot.
Nunnally - that whore! Lelouch *** because of her!
Satoko from higurashi - she's an annoying brat, and her story always seems to get everybody killed for some annoying reason.
Ayu from Kanon - why did Yuichi pick her? That pedophile bastard!
Haruka from Rahxephon - worthless character only there to ruin Ayato's existence (I can't believe he didn't kill her in the end).

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

Kallen, Code Geass.

Well, I start with Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yugi and I will end with Miaka Yuki from Fushigi Yuugi.

INOUE ORIHIME from bleach, dislike her~~~

I wish Sasuke was never created... dude... he fails in life.

Didnt get his revenge, only kills weak ppl, fail at destroying konoha, got his ass saved by Tobi in theKage meeting..... he just keep causing trouble.

"Picture for a moment the perfect irony... a flawless new beginning, eclipsed by tragedy..."

kmt89cccp

kmt89cccp

I'm a Satan in f**cking world

All Characters from Naruto

mopmopmopmopmopmopmop

merged: 01-22-2010 ~ 06:48pm
who is haji O,o

hey guys,
i

Karasuma from School Rumble.

Sachiko from Nana, Chibiusa from Sailor Moon and that blind guy from Kuroshitsuji :P

All the characters from Tales of Vesperia. I really can't stand that...thing, I think it's the ugliest game I've ever seen. Therefore, I can't stand its characters: they are so plan, so anonimous, so...nothing. Just useless, like the game they belong to.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.