Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My number of gallery comments keep getting reset to one? - Minitokyo

My number of gallery comments keep getting reset to one?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

On my userpage

BloodExcel

BloodExcel

Truth has made me blind.

I'm sorry to up an old thread but I have the same problem, just a little different.
My userpage always shows the gallery comments count as '4' My gallery posts page almost 38/40.
Can I resolve the problem by myself? Or I need some help's moderators?
Thanks for the attention.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Thanks, this will be looked into.

I'm starting to have even more problems lately. Now it reset my count to 0 gallery comments when I posted at least around 10 and my number of Guestbook entries has changed to 1 which is clearly wrong because I have 2 both of which are perfectly visable. This is really starting to get on my nerves... :(

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

I resynchronized the gallery comments counter which should be accurate; haven't found the bug yet though.

Your number of guestbook posts received correctly indicates 2 without me changing anything though.

merged: 07-18-2009 ~ 12:13am
edit: wait I found a big with and fixed it. Let me know if it happen again.

Thank you so much! Everything looks right now.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.