Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The First Picture that Made you Like Anime. - Minitokyo

The First Picture that Made you Like Anime.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

Hello everyone! I am just interested and I really want to know, what was the first picture you ever saw that made you interested in Anime and WHY? Just describe the picture or show the link or anything.

I'll tell you mine!

http://www.clearlypixelated.com/da/walls_dl.php?wid=63&size=1600 <== that's the link.

This pictures comes from the anime "Spiral" and at that time, i didn't know there was such a thing called anime. I was 13 at that time and was so happy when I saw this picture.

It made me feel so peaceful and I really wanted to know the story of what's happening. Are they waiting for something? What's their purpose?

Yeah, That was my first picture, How about you?

Signature

It was actually a tv show that got me to anime. Sailor moon. I saw the first episode but I was interested in knowing what happens next.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Sailor Moon was also what got me hooked
this is one of the pictures I was very fond of though

http://moongallery.bitofhappiness.com/images/group/group.jpg

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

I found out about anime because I was looking up a picture of twins and I saw Hikaru and Kaoru from Ouran High School Host Club. I watched the show and now I watch a bunch of anime.

it's been a while, i'm not too sure now.. ><
i think it was sailor moon, since it was the 1st manga i ever buy

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Yeah mine wasn't a picture it was an anime, and it goes to the legendary Tenchi Muyo! :D

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

gundam, the 80s man what a good year, learned about nightmare on elm street and a few months later learned of gundam and transformers...for awhile there I was at a break due to liking ducktails and stuff and then found card capture sakura on tv, kero so uber cute (yea I think furry was always there as well as the liking of stuff toys...hey hands off my keroberus toy X-P) but all in all I learned of sailormoon which I was not impressed with, dbz, yyh and then cowboy bebop...well things shot off like a rocket from there...wow bad pun there hehe...so it wasn't a pic that got me interested it was the toys and the anime ^_^ but I am guilty of seeing an imagine and be like wow I wonder if that is fanart or anime or what...then the mission begins ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Pokemon was probably the first anime I've seen episodes of, but the first anime that I really got into was G Gundam. It was so epic and fun to watch after school.

It was not a picture, but a movie called Death Note :)

when i saw the pic, i seek another one, and the 2nd one, then i stopped

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.