Your Character.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

NeroZero

NeroZero

Black Knight of the Doomsday

Cancel

Have you ever had the feeling as if some character of the anime/manga have been "written off" from your personality? If you'll say 'yes", then answer what is this character? What purposes he have? And why do you feel similar to him? I hope, you've understood what i wanted to say.

Cancel

Shinji, because just like him, I don't know what to do or who I really am, and I just want to please, protect, and get others' praise

• Jun 12, 2009

NeroZero

NeroZero

Cancel

Are you mean Shinji from Gravitation?

madaramewannabe

Professional Henchman

Cancel

I am going to include Final Fantasy characters here (through virtue of Advent Children) so the answer would be Cloud Strife because I also have spent much of my life trying to measure up, been lost, and without identity of my own so that I have 'become' someone else.

vIta'pu'be'

NeroZero

NeroZero

Cancel

Really interesting.
And my own character i think is Lelouch. And there's so many reasons for that opinion... For example... I should often hide the face, speak pathos but sincere speeches and finally i aspire to improve this world: to ruin the present order and build the Brave New World for my relatives, for their easy and pleasant life in it! That's so...

Cancel

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. Basically I'm a guy trying to get by in this world, recovering from a great personal loss, and right now don't really care if I live or die.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

• Jun 13, 2009

NeroZero

NeroZero

Cancel

Deep inner case.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.