Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Character. - Minitokyo

Your Character.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

NeroZero

NeroZero

Black Knight of the Doomsday

Have you ever had the feeling as if some character of the anime/manga have been "written off" from your personality? If you'll say 'yes", then answer what is this character? What purposes he have? And why do you feel similar to him? I hope, you've understood what i wanted to say.

Shinji, because just like him, I don't know what to do or who I really am, and I just want to please, protect, and get others' praise

NeroZero

NeroZero

Are you mean Shinji from Gravitation?

madaramewannabe

Professional Henchman

I am going to include Final Fantasy characters here (through virtue of Advent Children) so the answer would be Cloud Strife because I also have spent much of my life trying to measure up, been lost, and without identity of my own so that I have 'become' someone else.

vIta'pu'be'

NeroZero

NeroZero

Really interesting.
And my own character i think is Lelouch. And there's so many reasons for that opinion... For example... I should often hide the face, speak pathos but sincere speeches and finally i aspire to improve this world: to ruin the present order and build the Brave New World for my relatives, for their easy and pleasant life in it! That's so...

Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. Basically I'm a guy trying to get by in this world, recovering from a great personal loss, and right now don't really care if I live or die.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

NeroZero

NeroZero

Deep inner case.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.