Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'M IN NEED OF HELP (and i dont mean mentally D:) - Minitokyo

I'M IN NEED OF HELP (and i dont mean mentally D:)

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

PLEASE READ THE THREAD 1ST. which option do you think is best?

Option #1: group will die & up comes a (maybe) better one.
2 votes
Option #2: We'll try to get u help or help u ourselves.
1 votes
#3: stay a group. not attached 2 MT guestbook. Get independent
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

:\ u guys i gots some sad realistic news.

1st of all, in the past week I got sick twice.

2nd, I'm taking summer classes.

3rd, I have no help in running this group.

There are things that I can do on my own, no prob. But combined all together, they are a lot of things and they take a lot of time. I've been fatigued lately (almost fainted). And it's not good 4 me (obviously) to study and stay up long nights working on class projects and then devote all my free time to working on the group instead of resting and trying to relax like I should. :pacman: I'm not a game character (sadly) and there's no special item that can energize me again.

Basically, in order for this group to keep running, I need "another me". I need someone who could handle things when I'm gone.

I'd like to have one person who can keep the peace. That person will be the pretty face that lures and calms the people. This person must be confident. This person must be kind. This person needs to be able to use they're own judgement and (not go against my decisions) but be able to not be 100% dependant on me either.

This person must be a 2nd leader. Someone who can take charge but not overthrow me or I'll poke them rlly hard.. :pacman: .....

WE NEED...

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/6337/2153993963c70187da9c.jpg

a campaign of some sort to nominate this.. this... well I wouldn't call it a president. I'd call this person a "mini-boss". Though that's kind of demeaning, the initials are cool: "MB" of T-A-S.

And it will not be up to me only. This will be the 1st contest T-A-S will ever have. You guys have to vote 4 whoever decides to claim that title. If only one person decides to go 4 it, then that person wins by default.

While I'm trying to be fun here, I am very serious in this matter. My life can't handle running this group by myself. D: I know I got myself into this but without someone to help I cannot run this group.

It is possible for the busiest of people to run 10 groups all together if that person had the right help in each group. Should 1 be a handful, it;s because the one responsible is doing all they can to please and satisfy the members along with keeping from dieing all by themselves.

My 2nd Issue of Help will be.. a Secretary..

http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/7433/anime21.jpg That's right.. We need someone to keep track of points. That's all u have to do. If u would like to be part of organizing events and contests then go ahead.

If not, then we'll need a 2nd secretary for that purpose as well.

What else does T-A-S need?
Nothing else.

The-Aikuchi-Squad is a pretty simple group.
All we do is talk and meet each other. Having fun on msn counts.
And the events never requires any real work except for the thought process of the one setting it up.

It's just that being the only one in charge makes u, the members, feel out of place when I'm not here. Let's make a comparison. Before my exams when I could be here pretty often, the members were excited and posts were frequent. But when exam season started and I started appearing less and less, posts in the guestbook got less and less. And the members of the group have grown to care about T-A-S less and less. It;s not a bad thing nor is it a complaint. You';re in a group and u don;t know what to do. D: That;s common. That;s why a group needs a leader in the 1st place.

But I am not a super-powered being. I cannot be here all the time. I can't always count the points up in time. I can't be there with u to run events all the time. But in order for this group to survive I cannot keep ignoring the responsibilities all the time.

So we're at a standstill. You've got 3 choices.

1) The group can die and I try to successfully make a whacky video game group where we make and collect videos of awesome game footage, game-based anime, video game related parodies, mmorpg's, wallpapers related to them, and talk and fangirl/boy over them and our fav characters and consoles -- which I can EASILY find help for since there r people on MT who luv these things with a passion. (thus things would run smoothly)

2) I can get all the help I need and try to get things back in shape.

3) The group decides to remain a group but connect with each other commonly through MSN (since most of us r buddies with each other on the instant messengers anyway) and leave the actual page for minor posting and event-related activities and as well (maybe) remove the scoreboard because it's hard to keep up with it on my own. Thus the actual group's hangout and form of communication will be the instant messenger. You'll have no need to rely on me. And you can refer back to T-A-S' page only when an event is being organized, ur taking a leave of absence, or boredome.
*In further explanation, it basically means, u dont have to constantly wait on me unless there's an event or contest. You can be independent and communicate with me and other members through ur own means instead of depending 100% on the guestbook of the group. It'll be up to u to keep up communication with the rest of us. u do it on ur own time. And points will no longer be dependant on guestbook posts. There will also be no removal of points til said otherwise. Events and contests and announcements will be what the page is for. As well as to round up new members and accept messages u cant send by instant messenger. If we go with this choice, I will be able to keep my focus on events and contests and members will be fine because they will not need to entirely depend on me.

WHICH DO U GUYS THINK IS BEST? WHICH WOULD U BE COMFORTABLE WITH?

PLEASE DECIDE...

~ read everything carefully and get back to me when u can.
there will be a poll for each option. decide carefully and reasonably.
PLEASE DO NOT FEEL BAD. There is no BAD choice. Whichever choice u make, I will do my best to make sure members can benefit in some way as well. Just use your good judgement. XD

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

You can count on I'll in all i can then you wont have to much work :D and that you can concentrate on your summer classes and other things XD

the-aikuchi-squad wataru-yoshizumi-fans lovcom

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.