Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hey everyone ^____^ - Minitokyo

hey everyone ^____^

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

ey everyone im rachie-chan, 18 and lives in australia ^__^

im stuggling though my last year of school XD
and well if i wasnt here, then i wouldnt be a craze anime fan lol
thank god to Kira who should me the amv of 'dreams of angels' or something with Air and Tsubasa Chronicles =P

anyways i love Elfen Lied, Air, Kuroshitsuji, Nabari no Ou, Vampire Knight/Guilty (more like i love the manga, but seeing Kaname-Sama like that *sighs*) and OOoo and im loving 07 Ghost, Tears to Taira, Pandora Hearts and of course the new FMA ^__^
coz theres probly more but allwell =P

i love the dark/twisted animes/mangas, hence why i like Elfen Lied, and why i liked School Days soo much lol

and i LOVE Kaname-Sama!
hes just soooooo MINE

im a Yuri fan ^___^ i do love my Yaoi (LOVE Junjou Romantica!) but im more of a Yuri fan =D

plus ill get it out here... im a Twilighter, but im not one of those craze fan girl swooning for Rob Pattinson or Taylor what ever his last name is lol

anything else just ask, and ill be happy to answer =)
and dont be afarid to add, i dont bite...
im pretty sure i dont

^__^

Hello WELCOME! Minitokyo is such a nice place huh?

*Gives you a Kaname poster* He is really a handsome guy eh?

*Gets a Zero poster, wraps it up, and smashes your face with it knocking you out*

Now you can dream about your beloved Kaname, darling.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

Hello Guys..
How are you guys, i hope you all are fine and enjoying the life..
I am John Bergeron and i am doing MBA with finance. I am here for getting some information..

merged: 06-19-2009 ~ 08:01am
Hello Guys..
How are you guys, i hope you all are fine and enjoying the life..
I am John Bergeron and i am doing MBA with finance. I am here for getting some information..

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Quote by Kaname-Samas-Angeley everyone im rachie-chan, 18 and lives in australia ^__^

thank god to Kira who should me the amv of 'dreams of angels' or something with Air and Tsubasa Chronicles =P

anyways i love Elfen Lied, Air, Kuroshitsuji, Nabari no Ou, Vampire Knight/Guilty (more like i love the manga, but seeing Kaname-Sama like that *sighs*) and OOoo and im loving 07 Ghost, Tears to Taira, Pandora Hearts and of course the new FMA ^__^

i love the dark/twisted animes/mangas, hence why i like Elfen Lied, and why i liked School Days soo much lol

and i LOVE Kaname-Sama!
hes just soooooo MINE

im a Yuri fan ^___^ i do love my Yaoi (LOVE Junjou Romantica!) but im more of a Yuri fan =D

plus ill get it out here... im a Twilighter, but im not one of those craze fan girl swooning for Rob Pattinson or Taylor what ever his last name is lol

im pretty sure i dont

^__^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAY ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN MEMBER! :D
Yeah, I'm Vivian aka. Nime-san whos from Australia too! Hehe, welcome to Minitokyo!
Oooooooo, so you like Vampire Knight too? I love it too :D

Hope we can chat sometime! :)

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Hello and Welcome to Minitokyo! I'm sooo glad you found this website. Minitokyo has a lot of unique anime wallpapers, scans, and fan-art that you can find. And many wonderful members here too. I really like it here! I hope you enjoy it too! Oh and I see that you're a Vampire Knight fan! Thats really awesome! I love it! Well, c ya around.

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Samas-Angel

Kaname-Sama's Beloved

Quote by xAl-sanHello WELCOME! Minitokyo is such a nice place huh?

*Gives you a Kaname poster* He is really a handsome guy eh?

*Gets a Zero poster, wraps it up, and smashes your face with it knocking you out*

Now you can dream about your beloved Kaname, darling.

*shivers*
Zero just pisses me off..
lol

and thank you ^___^
and yea minitokyo is great =)
see what everyone can make and talk at the same time =D

merged: 06-19-2009 ~ 09:18am

Quote by veeh4anime

Quote by Kaname-Samas-Angeley everyone im rachie-chan, 18 and lives in australia ^__^

and i LOVE Kaname-Sama!
hes just soooooo MINE

im pretty sure i dont

^__^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAY ANOTHER AUSTRALIAN MEMBER! :D
Yeah, I'm Vivian aka. Nime-san whos from Australia too! Hehe, welcome to Minitokyo!
Oooooooo, so you like Vampire Knight too? I love it too :D

Hope we can chat sometime! :)

another australian?
yay ^___^
its more that i love the manga, coz the anime of VK pissed me off lol but seeing Kaname-Sama moving and talking made me happy LOL

merged: 06-19-2009 ~ 02:22pm

Quote by ScarXHeartHello and Welcome to Minitokyo! I'm sooo glad you found this website. Minitokyo has a lot of unique anime wallpapers, scans, and fan-art that you can find. And many wonderful members here too. I really like it here! I hope you enjoy it too! Oh and I see that you're a Vampire Knight fan! Thats really awesome! I love it! Well, c ya around.

yea i love the backgrounds/fan art people can do =)
its funny how i can only draw stick fugures hahaha
im more of a fan for the manga of VK then the anime, it seriously pissed me off lol

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.