Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HELP MEE! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

mangakaboy

-Remember The Cross Of Blood-

I submited some wallpapers, made by my self, but the stuff deleted they, I don't understand why. However what kind of wallpapers I can submit without fear to be delet? Can someome give me exemples of how to creat wallpapers? please :D. I'm desperate! X-O X-O. I made my wallpapers in this mode: I choose my character from an other wallpapers, than I choose an image 4 background, than I use effects, i cut, I write something on it, I change colors and I do other things like this ... I simply try to make it original :sweat: :sweat: ... maybe it's wrong, please give me some exemples to make theese wallpapers ^_^' ... THANKX! :nya:

"Storm the gates of Hell!!" -Demon Hunter-

it is best not to crop the character from a wallpaper because it can be considered plagiarizing. perhaps you should upload your wallpaper into an image host and link back here so that we'll know whatever is the problem.

Signature

mangakaboy

-Remember The Cross Of Blood-

:) :)

merged: 06-19-2009 ~ 02:54pm
THANKX!

"Storm the gates of Hell!!" -Demon Hunter-

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.