Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your fave coffee place & what coffee you get? - Minitokyo

Your fave coffee place & what coffee you get?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

In what place do you enjoy having your coffee made? What place do you hate your coffee?
And what kind of coffee is your favorite?

The place I get my coffee made has to be from Starbucks, Sonics, and the gas station. (gas stations are awesome, they have cheap coffee that you can make yourself and its faster too!)
I hate getting my coffee made at Jack in the Box or Dunking Donuts and McDonalds. Ugh, just listing them is nasty enough. They never put in any sugar and if they did its either too sugary or just plain out nasty!

What I order is usually an ice coffee or vanilla bean frappacino or sometimes a white chocolate coffee. Hmm... yummy!

So whats yours?....

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

every since I watched this show I haven't had a desire to eat out, but it use to be sonic and starbucks now I make my own, rather like french roast, I like the medium/dark roast

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I've heard that Coffee Bean is awesome, especially its Pure Chocolate, lol. But as for coffee it rocks too. I like Starbucks' Frappucino, :D though I've never been to Dunkin' Donuts or Jack In The Box or Sonics etc...Sadly these coffee places don't exist in my country, :C

angelchan8123

angelchan8123

Angel of Chaos

I usually make my own coffee but sincee i'm in close proximity to the US (living near the mexican-us border) i love Starbucks' Vanilla flavored Frappucino. Still usually i make my own cappucino/Frappucino a lot cheaper XD =P

We are here... for some that is enough

Retroviolet

Retroviolet

As retro as... something :/

Starbucks!
But instead of getting coffee I get a double choco chip frapaccino XD

Pikachu is the shiz :D

i drink all mornings "Nescaf

Quote by RetrovioletStarbucks!
But instead of getting coffee I get a double choco chip frapaccino XD

Yeah, me too xD!

StrawberryxXxIchigo

StrawberryxXxIchigo

i don't believe in believes. ?

STARBUCKS! (:
and sometimes Coffee World or McCaf

have no fear of perfection. you will never reach it.

starbucks for me! o(???)o

Tenko-san

Tenko-san

The Destiny Warrior

I like Gloria Jeans and Starbucks and I usually drink Cappuccinos and Espressos.

Starbucks!
And Romantic + slinet Shop

I like a lot the Nescafe!

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Its the warmest, coziest holidays, so everybody should have their fave all time coffee taste. Tell me more about it ok!

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Starbucks - Frappucino. The one they served cold.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

Well I don't really have a "favourite" coffee place. I always end up going to Starbucks out of connivence and I'm certain there are places that have better coffee. I normally get a non fat green tea latte. Or just a simple house blend when I'm short of money.

sakuyahikari

sakuyahikari

Release My Soul

Starbucks' cold Frappucino for sure. Can't resist it xD Mocha is just awesome and Vanilla.

Signature Image
If you could see me now
I wonder what you would think
Me, living without you

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.