Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers)

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

Maybe this targets girls, but guys can answer too! Which kissing scene was the best? My answer's pretty obvious ... ATHRUN AND CAGALLI! :D

What's yours? :nya:

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

Nanami and Yano in Bokura Ga Ita, it was so romantic and Nanami is so cute.

I don't see much kissing scenes. So I don't know. Actually I was about to say Belldandy and Keiichi but I don't think they ever kissed.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

I don't watch much romantic anime but, the best for me would be Lelouch x Kallen.

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Best kiss scene is a manga for me is Kai and Goshima in KISS. The artistic style and elegance, yet naivete, of Matsumoto-sensei's work is thrilling for me. However, I recently came to love a scene from the recent chapter of Kaichou wa Maid-Sama where Usui tricked Misaki ito a game with him and stole a kiss. Oh, and I also simply ADORE Nodame and Chiaki's most recent kiss in Nodame Cantabile.

As for anime... hmm... I don't remember a lot of anime kisses. I really like Hayate and Himeno's almost-kiss in Pretear. But I can't say I have an actual favorite.

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Uhmmm...

I love this romantic anime scenes! Mainly, I loved the one between Cagalli & Athrun, that

kisses from Bokura ga ita ^^

Best kiss scene is for anime fate/stay night..saber and emiya..hehe.. ^_^'

merged: 07-01-2009 ~ 12:27pm
Best kiss scene is for anime fate/stay night..saber and emiya..hehe.. ^_^'

I would have to say any of the accidental kissing moments from Onegai Twins....absolutly hilarious....

??

I would like to say Setsuna And Nina, The fact is Setsuna is so cute shouting out "dont touch me!"
Although I dont like that girl much.

Lockon Stratos x Setsuna F Seiei

I'm not big on kissing scenes but I do actually have a favorite.
Nagi Naoe and Todt from Weiss Kreuz, because stepping on your girlfriend's foot and chickening out (especially when you're one of the world's most powerful telekinetic super villains) is just too sweet for words.

Clannad after story's tomoyo x tomoya ! XD---

Quote by chocolatexxxClannad after story's tomoyo x tomoya ! XD---

that's scene is great. ^^

Signature Image

Haruhi n Kyon?

I Love the Love Hina Naru and Keitaro first Kiss, long and at a beach, and finally funny falling in water.

(o3o) Onsokumaru is watching you, be aware an do ecchi everywhere!!!

mintcherryz

mintcherryz

Princess

There are many kissing scenes that I love, but the one that first comes to mind is Morita kissing Hagu in Honey and Clover :) It's hilarious and adorable at the same time :x

Haven100

Haven100

Psychopathic Friend

I'd say my favorite kissing scene was when Hiro and Miyako kissed in Ef - a tale of memories.

I watch you from the shadows, like a deranged tanuki.
Please don’t mind me. :D :3

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Misizu+Yukito, from Air the Movie the second scene.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

The best kissing scene for me is Ryuuki and Shuurei too in Saiunkoku Monogatari

Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG

Ryuuji and Taiga in toradora ;]

my fav kissing scene was prob from kannzuki no miko

merged: 10-06-2009 ~ 05:50am
in shakugan no shana around episode 14 were the brother and sister kiss you can actually see their tongues moving around

I like it when Sunako & Kyouhei kissed accidentally: D

If the answer has to be a kissing seen, i have to go with shinji and asuka's "kissing to kill time"

but i have to add this (even thought its not part of the thread) my favorite emotional seen was at the end of N.G.E Death and Rebirth. when shinji start out by choking asuka, and stops when her realizes that she cares for him.
again that last part is unrelated. this thread just made me think of it.

Kaname and Yuuki, at the end of Guilty !

page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.