Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers)

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Yuu and miki, at the Marmalade Boy!

I Love the Love Hina Naru and Keitaro first Kiss

Firiel and Roux from Good witch of the west (it was so natural and spontaneous! It takes first place)
Ryo and Kaori from City Hunter (the episode in which Kaori was under mind-control and nearly killed Ryo)
Hachimaki and Tanabe from Planet ES
Sora and Arashi from x-1999

Ayu and Yuichi - Kanon 06

Nanami and Yano - Bokura Ga Ita

Aya and Toya - Ayashi no Ceres

Himeko and Chikane - Kannaduki no Miko

had to edit this one after reading some of the other replies, and for god how could I forget kannaduki no miko?!

If I need to chose 1 then Ryuuji and Taiga, but if not, then Minato Sahashi and his 6 sekireis.

sumeragiqueen

sumeragiqueen

Pledge Queen !

Alice and Oz, in Pandora Hearts :3~

I'll fix this later hm*

b/w kagome nd inuyasha

Kyo and Tohru first kiss from Furuba!

lacuste clyne and kira

I don' t remember but I like the kiss between Saya Otonashi and Haji in the first Blood+ chapter.

I think it was episode twenty of Ranma 1/2 ... though the kiss never did happen then >_<

funny noise in background

hey guys,
i

Code geass ones.

i think so too

...should be between Sebastian and Grell.

Word.

licka190996

licka190996

Licka-chan

Kagome and Inuyasha!

I don't watch a lot of romance animes so it's hard to see any kissing scenes.

Yoko & Kittan (Gurren Lagan) Epic kiss, epic show

CC & Lelouch (Code Geass) She kisses him twice! I was like, you go girl. I'm surprised they didn't kiss more sleeping in the same bed.

Naota & Haruko (FLCL) That whole scene was just cool and the background was the coolest. What a way to end a fight.

mmmm....serena & darien

Elfen Lied, is the best kiss scene T////T

YANO AND NANAAAA-SANNN from bokura ga itaa *o*

ArcanVick

ArcanVick

Arcan V.

I really enjoyed that kiss scene of "lovely complex". It was the first kiss of the main couple. it was pretty exciting.

ef a tale of melodies. but i cant remember...
did yuuko and yuu kissed ?

Quote by NarutoAngel221The best kissing scene for me is Ryuuki and Shuurei too in Saiunkoku Monogatari

ooo yes! XD i like that scence too!

page 3 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 Next » 252 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.