Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

BEST kissing scene in anime/manga? (spoilers)

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 252 total items

mine would be from mahou sensei negima: negi and 31 gurls from his class..................

Yama To Boushi...! very awesome girls kissing scene^^

current one - shugo chara encore kukai and utau <3

Kurobushi and Kyo from Bloody kiss manga

42-42-564

DIE!, bloodsuckers!!!

...Arisawa Risa X Atsushi Otani from Lovely Complex!,,,

... Miyaka X Tasuki from one of Fuushigi Yugi's OVA! -just in the pics!^^-

...Saber X Emiya Shirou from Fate/Stay Night!

..OMAE NO TAMASHII ITADAKEYO!!!!

I dunno o-o Maybe NatsumexMikan?
There's too many kissing scenes.

ikari shinji and misato in the end of evangelion

Quote by harvestfarmerI Love the Love Hina Naru and Keitaro first Kiss, long and at a beach, and finally funny falling in water.

Same here ^^

kaname nd yuuuki

ryukki nd shurei

takishima nd hikari frm special a

The "Romeo x Juliet" kiss scene from Bloody Kiss

Quote by SakuraxShizukaKaname and Yuuki, at the end of Guilty !

Yes! Is very best scene!

i don't really remember the kissing scenes that much

Best kiss scene is a manga for me is Kai and Goshima in KISS. The artistic style and elegance, yet naivete, of Matsumoto-sensei's work is thrilling for me. However, I recently came to love a scene from the recent chapter of Kaichou wa Maid-Sama where Usui tricked Misaki ito a game with him and stole a kiss. Oh, and I also simply ADORE Nodame and Chiaki's most recent kiss in Nodame Cantabile.

As for anime... hmm... I don't remember a lot of anime kisses. I really like Hayate and Himeno's almost-kiss in Pretear. But I can't say I have an actual favorite.

Mekartur

Mekartur

Hiko Seijuro

In Manga, the Best Kissing scene was from Vampire Knight, when Yuki and Zero do it *_*
It's really Nice ^^

Hiten-Mitsurugy-Ryu: KUZU-RYU-SEN!!

anime ouran high school, tamaki and haruhi

NANA & Hachi XD

Easily my favorite is when Rosette and Chrono kissed in front of the fireworks at the carnival before Aion came and ruined the whole thing.

the only kissing scene i ever seen is Ryuuji X Taiga.
and 4 me it is the best B)

chibi vampire kissing scene in the last volume =]

Humm....it' d have to be off of Ai No Kusabi. Lots of hot kissing scenes in there.

Naruto and Sasuke kiss! LOL!

Gundam SEED and 00 had many scenes ahaha .. during war can kiss and have romance element ..

0123xdc

0123xdc

?????

takizawa and saki in higashi no eden<3 - there's the sweetest atmosphere i've ever seen (or felt^^) :3

Harima kenji with the yakumo was great was my favorite couple in this series :D

page 5 of 11 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 252 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.