Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can't view image scans in download - Minitokyo

Can't view image scans in download

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I have problems in viewing the scans that I can download. When I click the download button for the scan I selected, a page will load but the scan can't be seen. Thanks for the help and concern about this problem of mine.

P.S. - This only happens to me in viewing the scan that I want to download, but I can see images from the pages present in minitokyo. Thanks again

maybe it's some kind of temporary glitch, but who am i to say?

Hayato-kun

Hayato-kun

???????!

I sometimes have the same problem. +_+

I get that problem when using firefox 3.0.11
try using older version or IE
both works fine with me

Thanks for the help guys. I still experience the "black screen problem" when I click the download button. I'm still trying to find out why this is happening because I can't download scans in minitokyo. Please help me with this. Thanks again.

i don't know what browser u are using... if u are using mozilla firefox, try right-click on the "black page", then click "flashgot all" or press ctrl+F3... u'll see a bunch of links being downloaded using any installed download manager, one of them is the scan image link.... do not accelerate it tho.

I'm using Mozilla Firefox version 3.0.11. Thanks again.

Dccafdf

Dccafdf

Victor Van Vinklevoss V

I think this is an MT issue not a browser issue.
What's happening is that the image links are broken.
You'll notice that every image that loads has a file extension. (Minitokyo_scan_xxxxx.jpg)
Every image that doesn't load, is missing the file extension (Minitokyo_scan_xxxxx).
Because the file extension is missing the browser won't load it. No browser will load it.

What's happening is that with Firefox it isn't even displaying the broken window with an X in it, so theres nothing to click.
With other browsers you get a big broken window with an X in it, so you can right click save, and add the .jpg extension to the end and click save.
I've found that when an Image is broken like this the only way to get at it in Firefox (without wasting your free download qouta or credits) is to right click the tab and hit "duplicate tab" and try and right click the broken window as fast as you can before it disappears. Takes me a good 2-8 trys like this to be able to get to the point where I can save the image.

I am Victor Van Vinklevoss the fifth. It is nice to meet you comrades!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.