Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Time is for ANIME! - Minitokyo

Time is for ANIME!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

What's new guys?

I bet this is the time for us to watch ANIME! XD

Be proud of watching these cool studios producing kick-a$$ anime like Spirited Away! XD Yosh! Gibli Studio do make wonders! XD I really love to watch Chihiro and her journey to send back the powerful seal that Haku steal from the witch's twin sister. The soundtrack just ROCKS! XD All of them sound so beautiful and peaceful! XD

Beside that, I am also fond of beautiful male characters! XD I love bishies or bishonen! XD I guess without them, anime would mean worthless to me! >_< I hope I can make some friends who share the same interest as me!

My current bishie must be Fran and Belphagor from Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! Fran is just so cute. I just finish watching Reborn episode 137 and 138. Oh MY! XD I can't stop repeating Fran teasing about Bel! XD Haha.. I just want to laugh all day! XD I.. I seem to fall in love with these guys! XD They are really the perfect couple, I do not mean the boyfriend-girlfriend relationship. But as senpai and kouhei! XD Senpai! XD Haha.. Prince Bel is really really beautiful! >_<

Sorry if I go on babbling about my bishies... but I am this kind of person. I really really enjoy watching my fav bishies in action! XD

Thank you for reading my thread! I hope I can get along well in MiniTokyo and I wish everyone a good and pleasant day ahead! :)

nik-san.

merged: 06-23-2009 ~ 10:34am
PS: May I know where can I get a custom made avatar and signature image? Thank you. :)

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

*Tendou style Pose*

Hello there nikko3. Welcome to Minitokyo. The names KazamiHayato who called "Racer of Aces" and call my nickname Kazami-san. Nice to meet you.

Signature Image

*Gets a bishie from an anime and throws him at you almost knocking your lights out*

There. Hey I feel the same way. I love pretty anime girls. So we are kinda.. sorta.. a little bit alike. Welcome to MT you fangirl.

Signature
You best be fearin' the ears baby.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

without anime I certainly would not have the ideas for writing that I do now, live action can only be pushed so far, anime, I believe, stimulates the darkest depths of my imagination and brings them alive

BuBbLeS!

Signature

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

*drunken fists pose* XD

Wow.. kazami-san, nice to meet you! XD Greetings from the world of bishie maniac fan! XD You may call me, nikko or nik! XD I see.. you can write Japanese? Have you learn Japanese before? :o

merged: 06-25-2009 ~ 12:36pm
*shaken from defending my bishie from being knocked out!* XD

Yo! Thank you for throwing me a bishie guy, xAl-san! XD You know, you know we are almost the same! XD Just that you chose to devote yourself to pretty girls while I'm heading towards BISHIE! XD Ah.. I'm ain't fangirl but BISHIE HUNTER! XD Rolf! XD Hehe.. Thanks for the warm greeting! XD

merged: 06-25-2009 ~ 12:47pm
Uh.. writing? You mean you write on something? Are you a writer or a mangaka? :o

Oh yes! I do get the same thing from anime as you do! XD You won't know, I get my crazy ideas for essay from anime and BISHIE itself! XD Haha! XD Even in my dreams, I dreamed on my bishie, visiting me, talking to me and probably dating me! XD LOL! XD Hahaha.. XD

They won't know how much anime influence our life! Our daily life is so full of them. Even my life is preoccupied with anime! XD Anime sparks out my imagination as angelxxuan said. Anime cheers out my life when I'm sad.. and anime bring in lots of life matters into reality! I mean, have someone watch something that really inspiring like Spirited Away and Howl's Moving Castle? Wow.. both of these movies, really inspire me about the wonder of anime! XD

anyway, thank you guys for the warm and cozy welcomes! XD I really enjoy spending my time looking for my anime and my bishie.. Thanks again! XD

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

Welcome to MT! Enjoy your stay, and please visit the anime forums ^_^

??

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

actual writer that's my profession althou sometimes I do write fanfic out of bordem because I must have my hands constantly moving, been this way since I was a kid, been writing for that long too...the docs are so impressed that I don't have carpel tunnel or something hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Wow. Uh... welcome to MT.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.