Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Haruhi Suzumiya t-shirt - Minitokyo

Haruhi Suzumiya t-shirt

page 1 of 1 4 total items

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

okay so there is a place where i can send my pic / drawing near where i live and i wanted to make a tshirt with haruhi on it, so here are the front and back "Picture" i made for it, and i wanted to know if any of you guys had an idea for well.. improvement

Here is the Front
Here is the Back

im thinking about removing the red line that starts from the "H" and ends at the "i" what do you think?

im not sure if this is the right forum section but i think it is? :S anyway thanks for the help guys, i really appreciate it

EDIT:: oups i forgot: and the t-shirt is gonna be black...

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

- yeah it'd look better without that red line from "H" to "i"
- don't think you need the blur on the frame
- I think it'd look better if you get rid of the shadows on the letters on the back (the "Yukism" etc)
- Kyon and Itsuki's colours are a bit similar, but it's okay if you just want to leave it

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

thanks for the help, i removed the line and re-made the frame without the blur and it does look better...
for the color for kyon and itsuki.. i kinda wanted to have a color that remind me of the character and i really didnt know what color to use for those two :X

here is the new front
and i decided to keep the back like it was :S

and im now at 105mb wroth of pictures just for the front and back of a tshirt ~.~
lol im keeping them all in case ;p

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.