Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tenjou Tenge Ending...... - Minitokyo

Tenjou Tenge Ending......

page 1 of 1 21 total items

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

caution: MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!************

ummm yeah..... -.- i just saw tenjou tenge ending and ummmmm yaaaa. lol that is all i can say. that was by far the worst ending ever. its like the last 3 minutes all the build up of the tension between mitsuomi, maya, and soichiiro... well its like they just let the anger go...... wtf???

mitsuomi: i killed your brother, and i want to destroy the sword.. and maybe your sister coz she has it
maya: ahh well lets train for the final fight its in one month
soichiro: cool anything for u maya

thats basically what i got from it...

and its not like you even get to see the final fight cause that is the last episode... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Well I think its the end for season 1 because the manga doesn't end there, lets just hope there will be another season because like you said it is a crappy fast ending.

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

nothing got resolved i was so dissapointed.. towards the end there is so much dramatic build up towards soichirou's power and aya's power... then nothing happens... but seriously i doubt there will be a second season.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Yeah I downloaded the 1-24 batch and was skipping eps. cause i knew alot from the manga already, neways I wondered "huh wtf is happening? heh O_o" then i looked through the manga again and saw that i was actually right. well the series/season ends where the manga actually continues. neways that ending really sucked and i bet it was just the first season >_< if not then ima go hang myself... xD

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

lol i want to read the manga, but i dont know any sites that has it translated :/ if anyone knows and good manga sites post please. thanx :D

me too i want to read the manga but the dc something lisenced it... can anyone tell me where to find a site that's distributing the manga... if there's a site... coz i dont know how to donwload from the mirc thanx :) :) :) :)

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

ZGMF-X56S-Impulse

Quote by chunli61caution: might contain spoilers!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!************
ummm yeah..... -.- i just saw tenjou tenge ending and ummmmm yaaaa. lol
that is all i can say. that was by far the worst ending ever. its like
the last 3 minutes all the build up of the tension between mitsuomi,
maya, and soichiiro... well its like they just let the anger go......
wtf??? mitsuomi: i killed your brother, and i want to destroy the
sword.. and maybe your sister coz she has it
soichiro: cool anything for u maya
thats basically what i got from it... and its not like you even get to
see the final fight cause that is the last episode...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yup ur rite the the ending of tenge was so bad

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

The ending for tenjou tenge wasn't so bad. it was whack AS hell!!!!!! You gotta read the manga to continue the story and the anime ended where the best parts are about to take place!!! No news about a sequel to the anime series so far but if anyone has any info saying otherwise, please tell me. :)

Hi i was wondering where you can cownload the manga for Tenjou Tenge

The Final Fight they mentioned in the last eps of the series exist in OVA fromat.

Blue Silent Bell

Decapitated

Decapitated

*Snore*

There is an OAV with a bit more after the main anime... but still not the fighting that i wanted to see

broken1

broken1

The Broken God

but still it's not worth it

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

You should read the manga. The story goes way farer (more far ? sorry for my bad english) than the anime. But I'm not sure if they are going to make a 2nd season of Tenjou Tenge, because making it end like that is same as throwing the project in the trash

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

In anime, it ended with the death of that dude.

Blue Silent Bell

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Frum whut I read so far, there will be no second season to tenjou tenge. not even the ova filled in much for the whole story. Read the manga because it gets good frum there. The anime was almost a complete waste thanx to dat flashback dat took da whole damn series... The ending blew!!!

The manga was left at a clif hanger the anime sucked @$$

Definitely. At first, i watch this anime because i'm curious about how far can Suichirou go, and Aya's Ryuugan. But of course, the flashback blew it all. By watching the anime, we know more about Maya, her brother (what's the name), and Mitsuomi and friends, but not too much about Suichirou and friends.

Blue Silent Bell

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by Lolita69The manga was left at a clif hanger the anime sucked @$$

agreed. very disappointing...

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

Quote by chunli61caution: might contain spoilers!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!************
ummm yeah..... -.- i just saw tenjou tenge ending and ummmmm yaaaa. lol that is all i can say. that was by far the worst ending ever. its like the last 3 minutes all the build up of the tension between mitsuomi, maya, and soichiiro... well its like they just let the anger go...... wtf???
mitsuomi: i killed your brother, and i want to destroy the sword.. and maybe your sister coz she has it
soichiro: cool anything for u mayathats basically what i got from it...
and its not like you even get to see the final fight cause that is the last episode... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

that actually isn't the end as such, there's another part called tenjou tenge ova i think and it shows nagi and aya training for the competition where new strange things happen.

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

i downloaded the manga after i saw the anime, it was said to be complete but the last page had a "to be continued" on it hahahah! *shrugz* dunno. when i was watched the ending i threw my remote at the screen yelling out wtf. i have to say its a damn bad ending they could have atleast answered most of the questions instead of leaving the viewer like ---> o_O

ShrinkNerv4Eva

ShrinkNerv4Eva

Wanna-be Anime Junkie

Quote by ryuu-niisani downloaded the manga after i saw the anime, it was said to be complete but the last page had a "to be continued" on it hahahah! *shrugz* dunno. when i was watched the ending i threw my remote at the screen yelling out wtf. i have to say its a damn bad ending they could have atleast answered most of the questions instead of leaving the viewer like ---> o_O

I'm guessing the last volume you got was 13? I saw the same thing (I'm currently reading through 12, but I skipped to the last page of 13 to see if there was a conclusion) Later, I saw online some guy talking about how volume 14 looks like its winding down, meaning that there's possibly also a volume 15! That's 2 volumes that I NEED to get!

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.