Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 King of Villians Contest - Minitokyo

King of Villians Contest

Group announcement by Chamber-Of-Kings

page 1 of 1 23 total items

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Holla, minna-san! :nya:

As suggested by Rue-chan, we are going to hold a King of Villians Contest. :D It's pretty simple, just wall male villian(s) from any anime as a contest entry. XD

Rules and rules? :o
1. The male character must be a villian in that anime be it a good villian or a bad one. :)
2. Participants can wall a group of male characters be it that they are villians in a wallpaper.
3. Participants can also submit Original arts as the contest entry in terms that you will need to describe your villian(s).
4. Each participants can submit up to 2 wallpapers as entries.
5. Please state on your submission's description that the specific wall is for the contest.
6. Submission that brings out the feeling of 'evil-ness' in their wallpapers will gain extra points from the admins which we will announce at the end of the contest.

Closing date for entry submission is 17th SEPTEMBER 2009 [EXTENDED]
I think 2 months is more than enough time.. or does anyone want to cut it short? X-P

Minna-san, if you are interested in joining, please inform us (admins) here or by pm-ing one of the admin. :D

You can pm Rue-chan and Trofi-chan as they will handle this contest. I'm sort of inactive for 2 months but I'll be online from time to time! Who would want to miss this excitement! XD

I might be inviting a member from MT to be the mystery judge. Beware, he or she is lurking among you~ *trying to creeps everyone out* LOL! OX

Good luck and happy hunting for the right villian(s) to wall! ^_^'

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

>D 2 month sounds like the right amount of time no cutting short~~~~~
villians eh lol.
wat exactly is a good villian anyway

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Common ones for people to choose might be from BLEACH... but I do want to see those who will wall those that are unique than the others. XD

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

I'm interested.
If I'll find a good evil scan I'm in. It would be my fisrt time participating in a contest :nya:

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

Sounds like fun! There are so many awesome villains out there I'll have to think about who to wall >: )

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

El-Cadejos

El-Cadejos

Infernus Rex

i'll go for it!
it'll take me some time to decide who and how, but i think you gave enough for that XD

razz

EevaLeena

EevaLeena

KameDa Shipper!

Sounds interesting! I'll be participating too! >.< Although.. I wonder what should I do *goes off and searched for villians scans*

Signature
“Touching people’s butts is bad. If it escalates, you’ll get a Red Card.” - Ueda Tatsuya to Kamenashi Kazuya
"There was no need to tell everyone about that..!!" - Kamenashi Kazuya
LOL.. perverted Kame-chan and his lonely hands. Poor Tat-chan...

Yay, 2 months, I think I am joining!

wallmaker

chibimisao

chibimisao

I Lurk > Walling :D

Sounds good. Glad it's a two month long contest. I need all the time i can get. 8d

Btw villains from games are also allowed right? =)

Signature
Visit my site for Kpop & Jpop Stuff: PurpleMinds

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Quote by chibimisaoSounds good. Glad it's a two month long contest. I need all the time i can get. 8d

Btw villains from games are also allowed right? =)

Oh ya, villians from games are allowed as well! :D

awesome...i'll be participating too

Also find me at deviantART
Signature
celestial-luminesse chamber-of-kings clamp-a-holic fye-fans blackbutler-kuroshitsuji clampfans tsubasa

I would love to participate, but not sure if I will have time! Will try to get something done. I always love the baddies!

sounds good! ill still have to decide if im gonna participate but im excited! :D :D

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

Evil Bishie party <3.

popiahime

popiahime

Lucifer descends.

aaaaaah... this competition came in right when i started to get busy... Nevermind... I'll try my best...

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

oh i like the twist of adding "villain-ness" gaining extra points! ;)

btw, yue... is no villain right? o_0 shoot! >.<

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

hehe I want to participate :D

Valuna

Retired Moderator

Valuna

Naughty Artist

2 months? Thanks for giving the time to work on it.

I'll enter, hopefully...

These beautiful, fragile days are reborn, unfaded
Signature

animanga

animanga

A Clockwork Fate

None of the anime I watch seem to have villains. T_T

Signature
My latest works: Mine of Mine * [url=http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/409522]Fool

NOORsweet

NOORsweet

Cute girl thatx me Gone 2 colleg

needed a villan me brothers a villan can i put him ....on me wall

hmmm a villain... I have a lot of 'dark characters' but not villain-types. I could do a vector up of a villain, tho, if i hadn't started annoying manga scan vector.

well i'll try.

Scans, not yours? Don't repost them.
DeviantArt

Sounds pretty good! would love to participate.

Support-KIRA

Support-KIRA

Denizen of Night

I will try and enter this! I have about two weeks...if I try hard, I think I can pull it off! I love villains...so I have tons in mind! :3

Signature Image
"This world is Rotting..." --Light Yagami

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.