Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 need help on haruhi wall... - Minitokyo

need help on haruhi wall...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

so i made this wall so far... ::LINK::

but the thing is, i don't wanna leave the board empty, and i wanted to know if anyone wanted to have their wallpaper featured on it? ill give you credit for it obviously, and a link to your wallpaper and/or user page, up to you to decide...

reason i do this is well, i don't wanna use my walls since it fells kinda .... self centered to me

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

j-valium

j-valium

deads dont talk

the wall is good, but I agree with you in the question of the board,m but sorry i.i i dont have any haruhi wall i_i maybe put some images, like photos, or memories... Ah! did you resize to much the caracteres? when you see in full view seens that tyhe are to much resized, but i dont know @_ my mozilla is really weird today.
kissus and sorry for my bad inglish >_<

Signature
	Imagehttp://static.minitokyo.net/sigs/j-valium.gif[/sigimg]
hetalia-axis-powers timeless--rain

jakiita

jakiita

Nooby waller ^_^

yeah this is just a preview, i actually have to vector it myself, they were in a really small format when i got them :S i didn't even start vectoring it yet cause im new to vectoring and i wanna do other stuff before i vector something for my haruhi wall, haruhi has to be flawless, else.... i might die! :O lol, maybe not.

yeah if no one ends up letting me use a wall ill just get some image i have in my little haruhi folder (Little? humm... im crazy, its definitively not a little... )

thanks for the feedback ;p

PS: I'd rather deal with bad english than %&" people

Signature
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.