Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 May you rest in peace, Michael Jackson - Minitokyo

May you rest in peace, Michael Jackson

page 1 of 1 8 total items

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

The legendary, King of Pop, Michael Jackson had passed away on 25th June 2009. He was 50. Leaving behind are his 3 children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II.

For more details please click here: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/jackson/index.html

I was very young when I first listen to his songs. The one that attract me the most must be the "Black and White" song sung by the late Michael Jackson. I was so amuse with the video clip because it featured the Home Alone star, Macaulay Culkin and the Simpson appearance at the end of the clip. Not just that, watching Michael transend from one country to another country and with different races during the whole clip. I was simply charmed with his voice and the video itself! His dance and his voice are with me all way up till this very day. I grown up with his songs. I grown up watching him through his fame era to the day he passed away. I just couldn't believe he is not here anymore. I am so shock! His departure is so sudden!

Yesterday morning, I was at a printing shop waiting for my turn when my mom broke the news about MJ death. She runs at me and told me that news but I ask her to check the validity of that news first. Because it is impossible someone as Michael Jackson who doesn't seem to be catching any serious illness to die so suddenly! Someone as healthy as him wouldn't die so suddenly either! But when my mom told me she got the news through a local newspaper. I begin to suspect, it must be tabloid news or something else. After searching that newspaper for couple of hours later cuz I have some job to do. I found out, it is true. And Michael Jackson is dead! Oh my! I was so shock! I didn't dare to listen to radio cuz I hope what my mom told me aren't true. But its true! I just feel so helpless. Knowing a great legend as Michael Jaskson leaving me. Leaving us, alone in this world is just so shocking. I still couldn't believe he is gone!

God must have plan for him if he leave so early and sudden. All I can do now is pray that his soul will forever rest in peace.

May God bless Michael Jackson and his family.

ni-san.

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

you know what? Over the past couple of months... I am tired of saying RIPs... >.< :( its a disaster.

oh MJ... you were god of dynamism and dance moves...
the world of entertainment lost the greatest icon of this age. -_-
Keep dancing singing and jumping in joy, neva eva rest in peace.

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

like I mentioned before, he may have had some disturbing personal life, not going into details there, but he wasn't half bad as a singer, didn't like all his music but because of thriller I had an interest in zombies, maybe watching that vid at school one day...ah yes the days when we didn't have to get written consent for things hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LionheartSleeping

LionheartSleeping

.pure summer days never come.

I just . . . I just can't believe that he has gone . . .

just like when I've heard that my teacher falls down from the 4th floor to the school yard 3 month ago, no , more than that . . .

I have nothin' to say. He left us .

Anyway, rest in peace, MJ, we all love you (:

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

Quote by nisnoopy3The legendary, King of Pop, Michael Jackson had passed away on 25th June 2009. He was 50. Leaving behind are his 3 children, Prince Michael I, Paris and Prince Michael II.

For more details please click here: http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/Music/06/25/jackson/index.html

I was very young when I first listen to his songs. The one that attract me the most must be the "Black and White" song sung by the late Michael Jackson. I was so amuse with the video clip because it featured the Home Alone star, Macaulay Culkin and the Simpson appearance at the end of the clip. Not just that, watching Michael transend from one country to another country and with different races during the whole clip. I was simply charmed with his voice and the video itself! His dance and his voice are with me all way up till this very day. I grown up with his songs. I grown up watching him through his fame era to the day he passed away. I just couldn't believe he is not here anymore. I am so shock! His departure is so sudden!

Yesterday morning, I was at a printing shop waiting for my turn when my mom broke the news about MJ death. She runs at me and told me that news but I ask her to check the validity of that news first. Because it is impossible someone as Michael Jackson who doesn't seem to be catching any serious illness to die so suddenly! Someone as healthy as him wouldn't die so suddenly either! But when my mom told me she got the news through a local newspaper. I begin to suspect, it must be tabloid news or something else. After searching that newspaper for couple of hours later cuz I have some job to do. I found out, it is true. And Michael Jackson is dead! Oh my! I was so shock! I didn't dare to listen to radio cuz I hope what my mom told me aren't true. But its true! I just feel so helpless. Knowing a great legend as Michael Jaskson leaving me. Leaving us, alone in this world is just so shocking. I still couldn't believe he is gone!

God must have plan for him if he leave so early and sudden. All I can do now is pray that his soul will forever rest in peace.

May God bless Michael Jackson and his family.

ni-san.

Yeah. I did remembered last week about the King of Pop died when one of my friends Nanami Tenkawa had reminded me about his dangerous illness and his death too. Michael was said true he might ended up like Elvis Presley. We should blame for this disease of Cardiac Arrest. I was sad heard of our fave idol gone.

When I was very young. I have liking Black & White, Beat It and Thriller were at its finest.

Signature Image

may god bless him..i love his song you are not alone and the earth song..

It's a shame... MJ has been accused of petifile... he has been through all of these drama... made his best impression on music and dance. also being made fun of by show hosts...look now.. it's f'd up.. MJ was still cool even though he was accused...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.