Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 best female anime charater - Minitokyo

best female anime charater

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

hitocomaru

hitocomaru

I now have hope... Well some.

This one is simple. Who do you think is the best female anime charater of all.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

oh oh so many so many ! hmm guess it would have to be saya from blood+ at least it wasn't male that one is harder for me hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

quantabiru

quantabiru

Asahina Hikaru desu~!

kallen stadfeldt would be my best! yay! XD

~kitto dekiru~

Naruto11514

Naruto11514

I Love Ninja Girls!!!

kikyo- inuyasha
she's a G

hands down yoko (Gurren Lagann)

Naruto11514

Naruto11514

I Love Ninja Girls!!!

how so?

Alistare

Alistare

Stand Alone Complex

Does this qualify as in-depth? No offence but... shouldn't there be more? o_0

I like to disturb the harmony of the pond by throwing a handful of pebbles in all at once. ~ Me
There are so many fragile things, after all. People break so easily. So do dreams and hearts. ~ Neil GaimanSignature Image

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

For myself, the "best" anime female comes down to two females: Noda Megumi (Nodame) of Nodame Cantabile and Setsuko from the Ghibli-Isao Takahata film Hotaru no Haka (Grave of the Fireflies).

Nodame is the rarest type of heroine. She isn't all that cute to start with, isn't as rosy-cheeked, clumsy well-meaning as many heroines and does not inexplicably draw the romantic interests of every male character in her series. She has to obsessively work to earn Chiaki's affections with creepy antics and inane advances. He doesn't love her because she's shy and well-mannered - just the opposite. He falls in love with her free-spirited, albeit sloppy, music and her quirky personality. She doesn't have a typical romance nor a typical self. She's a very special jewel as far as characters go.

And, as for Setsuko, I fell in love with her because of her spirit. During post WWII Hiroshima bombings, she has nothing left but her brother. And yet the greatest delight for her is the glimpse of a tiny glowing firefly. Eventually she does die, but her character is so preserved and innocent that it is haunting.

Hopefully, more... refined posts will join the board ^^

As absolutly cliche as I sound for putting this out, i have to say Hinata from Naruto....i know its not very original but for some reason Hinata has always had this really fascinating aura around her, that makes her character so much fun to watch. Beyond being one of those "doesnt exist in the real world" super-babes, that not only kick some serious ass, but she loves Ramen, and Im posotive she likes gaming....even though i doubt that has ever come up in the manga/anime. Hinata....you arent one of a kind, but for a shy, hot, ramen-eating loner-ninja, your pretty close....

??

I like yoko ( Gurren Lagann), Haruji Suzumiya too

UsagiYuki

The Falafel Alchemist

There are so many but I'll only list the first that comes to mind. So I'll say Mitsuki from Full Moon wo Sagashite. She's so strong and kind for the sake of others while inside she's suffering so much and just wants to break down. She just wants to belive that her love is still alive even though she knows the sad truth that he'll never come back.

And even though she feels all this she still wants to save and protect all of the shinigamiz. She still wants to move forward even though she's dying of a horrible cancer. She's only twelve years old, yet she portrays courage of someone who's lived much longer.

She has the ability to laugh and cry and love even after she's lost her most important person to her. And I think that is truly amazing. I think Mitsuki should be a roll model for every one even though she's not really real she's still an amazing representitive of love faith and bravery.

I know many people think gundam seed is a total failure, but I really love Cagalli in this anime.
Although the story is out of touch in reality compared with other gundam series, it is a treasurable experience to grow with the character in my teenage.

I don't think Gundam Seed is a failure. It has a great story with many plots that make sense and a good character evolution (if we ewcept Lacus), that's why Fllay Alster. She was really atypic, not the cliche goody or tomboy girl, sure a spoiled girl at the beginning, going bad and learning, wisening at the end. In a way, I like her because it seems to me it's more natural to turn bad, so she was the one not going to the hero way, but she still learnt and regretted her past actions.

Signature

Caska from Berserk, no competition.
Strong, skilled swordsman, leadership qualities, determined, muscular, tough, not afraid of pain, and drop dead gorgeous in armour.

i've always loved mai tokiha from mai hime.

she's a strong character to begin with, looking at her past with her parents and then her brother takumi who has a severe heart problem. Then through the series as she gets all these new responsibilitys she still holds up even tries her best to keep everyone together and stop the fighting. Yea she snaps at one point but you can see why o.0 i mean in that situation most people would of given up.

i also agree with UsagiYuki though, i mean in the manga more but mituski for being 12 sure does but up with A LOT and none of it is deserved as she's kind in nature and even when she's been betrayed she just forgives people and doesn't blame then for doing anything wrong.

kotoko (GITS)
she is independent and strong :)
awesome character!
love her skills and intelligence too!

I would Say Shana from Shakugan no shana. Not only is she cute and strong but she is a skilled fighter and her innocence and her new understanding of human emotions and her unfamiliarity of her own emotions towards Yuji sets her apart from alot of the other Anime girls.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Mint from galaxy angel

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Nagisa Furukawa and Lucy from Elfen Lied IMO.

zano

zano

ARIA

of course the sexiest one, the cutest one ^0^

Absolutely cuuuutest Anime-girl is Primula from Shuffle..omg..there is NO cuter one!

ugh... best? I have two cathegories: cute and cool. I find Hinata quite cute. And the coolest... well... Olivier Mira Armstrong comes to mind XD

MUSUBI from SEKIREI

I love moe girls ~~

noo there are too many good female chars! maybe arcueid from tsukihime or kusanagi motoko from gits, or perhaps morimiya aono from sola... too many

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.