Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sel is Leaving Now >.<; srry u guys.. - Minitokyo

sel is Leaving Now >.<; srry u guys..

Group announcement by RainfallingLove

page 1 of 1 8 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I've been a member 4 2 yrs. Something came up and i dont rlly feel... glad. I'm not rlly in the mood.. well i dunno how to say it. I'm just.. pain a bit..

I dunno how to say it. T_T To cut to the chase I give up ownership of Rainfalling Love. Anyone who wants it can have it. If u don't want it let it fade.

A lot of things happened in this group AND in this site as a whole over the years I've been here. My little brother was here. My little brother made sure to come here and tell everyone that he'll come back some day soon. But he passed away.

Because he was so fond of RFL and the people in this group, he made me cling to this site and to this group in specific.

But I don't feel that I can carry on here any longer.

So this is good bye to RFL. And good bye to MT as a whole.
I might stop by MT to visit but I can't promise that I'll keep coming back.

I will always hold onto the times I spent here. And all the people I've met.

Thanks.

selemental

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

you'll be missed Sel.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

have fun in your other adventures I cut back online time myself for other reasons...but whatever your reasons may be have fun in whatever you strive to do next

BuBbLeS!

Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Goodbye, Sel. We'll miss you.

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

i am so sorry, sel! if you want i can take the group, i will miss you!

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

You will most definitely be missed Sel. RFL won't be the same without you. And I'll miss you too. Good luck in whatever you may do. :)

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

makiyasha

makiyasha

the [*SUmmeR*] SweeTneSS~*

WHAT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DX I come back from my test to see theis bad news T^T you will be deeply missed sel chan DX you helped me get by my bad times but i am sad that i couldnt do the same >W<

~[ThE heVenLy FeeL [Of]*~ SummEr~*
Plz look at this scan if u like shishi doumei cross!
http://forum.minitokyo.net/thread/57427/scan-from-shishi-doumei-cross-gentlemen-alliance-cross/
Signature

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

sel-chan.. Im not so active her as wel, but i'll try to! And I can be an admin if u want as well.. dont worry :O
i can take care of it, i wont be her a lot, but ill pass regurlarly at least to check on it..
talk to ya (in msn xD)
bye beee :(

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.