Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I'm Leaving - Minitokyo

Group announcement by The-Aikuchi-Squad

page 1 of 1 9 total items

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

I give up ownership of The-aikuchi-squad.

This isn't about inactivity or the members.
The reason why I'm giving up this group is because
I'm leaving MT.

I'm not rlly sure about friends. Buddies. Relationships. And such.
Something happened that had me rethinking all these things.
And it's unexpectedly tough on me.

I apologize for giving up. I'm not as strong as people think I am.

A lot of things happened in my life. The posts my little brother made before he passed away. The way he behaved. The things he said to me. They're all still here on this site.

Because of this I clinged to this place so much.

It's awkward how such a small problem could hurt this much that I'd want to leave. But I rlly can't stay.

If I did, telling u guys how to be friends and stuff.. I'd be a hypocrite.

I'll never 4get the fun times we've spent together. I won't 4get the buddies I've made and the people I've met.

I'll still pass by MT, but I can't promise that I'll continuously keep coming back for visits.

Keep moving on. Give it all the best u guys. I'll still be on msn like usual (can't leave that. xD). So.. this is it.

selemental

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

Oh.. Selly.. that's terrible. I understand. Don't call yourself a hypocrite, it's perfectly understandable. I wish you the best of luck.

-Chie-chan. ^_^

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

but u havent even given me ur msn i atleast still want to talk to you! T^T

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

selemental

selemental

GONE. lol

lol my msn is nekonenan@hotmail.com
Talk to me anytime x3 I'll do my best to be on there often :3 u can count on that. i have my summer classes though >.< so it might get hectic 4 a while.

Anyone who doesnt have my msn and would like to add me, just go ahead. :3

& thx 4 understanding, chie-chan >.<

*hugs u 2*

Owner of: tou-no-uwaMember of: userpageskindesigns

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Aaw, zero-nii! I will really miss you not being here since this is where we met, but I understand your decision. I'm just glad that we will still be able to talk on msn from time to time at least ^^! *huggles Selly*

Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

farewell and have a great and exciting future I hope whatever the reasons that you find time to come back from time to time just to see how much things have changed

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Chuckstar

Chuckstar

Mr. Customer

I hope I'm not too late with this, but I'll miss you too! Don't be too harsh on yourself, it's not anyone's fault all this bad stuff happened. Good luck with your Gaia group thing btw! ^^

"That beautiful twinkling of eternity that will never fade, no matter when."
"All the stars in the sky are waiting for you."
- Reverie Planetarian

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

......lwtf! i leave for a bit and come back to my sele-sele being gone :( :( :( but...... no fair >.< get back here sele sele (gtg on msn i guess)

Signature

MiMi

MiMi

~*Luka Megurine*~

yeah, sorry for not being active on this group either.. I was busy with uni and stuff.. oh yeah sel u'll be missed here..
i know that we can talk by msn at least, onee-chan xD

Signature Image
Owner of: cafe-tb vocaloid2 hetalia-axis-powers sunrise-fans //join - celestial-luminessewings-lovers anime-fans-united

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.