Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Image sizes + Frontpage? - Minitokyo

Image sizes + Frontpage?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet (perhaps it's already being taken care of?), but on all the pages with images, such as userpages and the frontpage, the image sizes are all different. Some are big and some are little, making for a lot of chaos on the pages. I hope this has already been noticed and reported, that it is not only me.

Here is a visual of the distorted frontpage that I was talking about.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Thanks, after a refresh they should all be the same size again :)

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

I refreshed several times but it still looks weird and distorted for me.
Have there been changes on the layout which I don't know about yet?

Pic:
http://img205.imageshack.us/i/minitokyo.jpg/

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

how's that particular page now?

(yes there are changes going on)

Cheza1982

Scanner

Cheza1982

Better. The text is no longer over the pics ^^

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

lol i dont know where to say this but here goes:
i like the new thumbs, they are sexy but any way we can get the info below the thumbs in the table format rather than beside them? it makes sens for walls and stuff..

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

Like the changes... :) its nice to have bigger thumbs! Maybe instead of six thumbs have eight though...it looks a little quirky imo :D

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Edit: Will wait and see what happens with the update later today :)

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Thanks for replying! So, they are new changes? Personally, I like the old sizes better. Now the images on the frontpage are no longer aligned right - there is too much space on the right now and none on the left. And on my gallery page some of the text is not aligned how it used to be.

I don't know if the changes are still being worked out (I hope so), but the image sizes are causing a lot of disorder on most the pages I view. Refreshing does nothing, but at least now they're all the same size.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

I guess sheqel is working on fixing those bugs. In my opinion, these bigger thumbs r better, sheqel just needs to work on the alignments.

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

oh i realize the text issue is also a resolution issue, the page looks good on 1280x800 but even then its a bit cramped. but one smaller resolutions, everyhthing gets crushed because of the way css is structured.

again, i think it will be resolved by having the text below the image + also maybe instead of having the regular 6 showing at once, we can reduce the number?

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I was wondering what was going on. I personally like the old thumbs much better. With these huge thumbs it takes longer to scroll all the way down [/lazy] And if I want to see something bigger, I simply click on it 0_0 And everything just seems all over the place now. And...so big.
But! If the majority of people like it then why not :)

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The alignment will be corrected with a next (fairly big) update due later today.

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

I really don't like the huge thumbnails, it takes ages to scroll down and it messes up my user page. I like the small ones better >_>

Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well for me the glitch of resizing was rather to my advantage for once because of the high screen resolution that I'm on hehe it saved me from having to make it bigger to read everything...nice when glitches work in my advantage instead of against but it's good that it's being worked on and thanks for keeping us in the know sheqel

BuBbLeS!

Signature

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Reason number a million why I hate the new thumbnails: what the heck is this? < this is a print screen of my user page gallery, not my gallery only.

These thumbnails are just causing A LOT of trouble. I know some of it could be resolution issues, but I never heard frequent complaints about resolution compatability before now.

Nysha

Nysha

Eye Candy Maker!

Yeah, just like in the last post by xxKurumi, the layout on people's user pages now has too much blank and wasted space on the right and in my opinion just looks worse than it did yesterday when the thumbs were bigger. At least they were still ordered like a table and not a column like it is now.

Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

As you may have noticed, the thumbnails have been scaled down since yesterday.

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

I prefer the old size of thumbs, it looked much better. This is way too big if you ask me.

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.