Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Poll: Bigger or smaller thumbnails? - Minitokyo

Poll: Bigger or smaller thumbnails?

Which do you prefer?

Bigger thumbnails
318 votes
Smaller thumbnails
174 votes

Only members can vote.

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by Tina18Oh, the current one are medium?! still to big I think. So much scrolling.

Probably a refresh will help.

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

I think the size of the thumbs is nice now, and they align all nice too! Great job...like the new tagging feature ^^

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

Quote by vitaamincant we have a happy medium? i think the large ones were unnecessarily big, but the small ones are about 10-20px too small

I agree :)

~Lys

Signature Image
Banner by me

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

I prefer the bigger thumbnails. :)
Because some nice pictures whether it is scan, wallpaper or indy-art, looks better when it is enlarge. The smaller thumbnails does not make the nice pictures standout and many of us miss it and click the 'next' button. ^^

smaller ones, load faster, looks more organized and fits better to the layout.

Elenariel

Elenariel

Vampire Mermaid

I voted for bigger ones, but I think Enysha is right:

Quote: For a bigger thumbnails we have the version before download thought, there're scans, walls and art that neither look well in that size and we have to click to full view any ways xD. what i mean is that thumbnail would be bigger than the actual, but yet smaller that the submitted page and not more detailed :S. So, that doesn change too much if it looks better or not.
maybe a modification of the layout to could have a bigger thumbnail in the donwlaod page wit more details would be much more useful

yeah I prefer smaller ones too
its clearer and we can see a lot on the same page
really better!

Sakura-Dust

Sakura-Dust

puppies that bite

The thumbnails look ok now, still loved the small ones better, but there's a lot of useless space between them, if that space is decreased, it'll look better <3

Signature

Im fine with the small ones.... but im always interested trying new things....im gonna say "dealers choice" on this one :)

??

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Smaller. If you want to see it bigger, go to the gallery item page itself, you'll find a bigger thumbnail there anyway. With the 3-col-layout, bigger thumbs makes it cramped... unless you're planning to get rid of the right column? (since I see you've moved everything to the left...)

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

Smaller thumbs. It's easier to see and scroll.

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

akiranyo

akiranyo

Astraea Kisaragi

Smaller are more practical from the view of a waller, looks more organized, now I need to work more with the mouse.

Since I write satires, my whole life is one huge inspiration. (Horatius)
Signature

Tina18

Tina18

The view of these stars

Quote by Sheqel

Quote by Tina18Oh, the current one are medium?! still to big I think. So much scrolling.

Probably a refresh will help.

Nah, I believe I'm seeing the right size.
Well if these are to stay I'd suggest get rid of the space marked with x and make a second column, this way we won't have to scroll a lot to see the GB posts or see the new wallpapers.

http://i44.tinypic.com/2llmyv7.jpg

Rizacaga: Tina, Tina tell Sungmin to get Kyu's pants for me pleaseee.
My milkshake brings Saber to my bathtub.

xianghua

xianghua

Bonds- 絆

Small ones are nice but like some people already mentioned the larger ones show a lot more detail..I mean some wallpapers/scans caught my attention lately (ones that I haven't really noticed before) :)

Signature
Admin of: S-R
Latest Wallpaper:- Infinity - Visitmy gallery

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I highly dislike the big thumbnails because they stretch the page and, overall, look very tacky and out of place. When I first saw the big thumbnails, I totally disliked them not only because I had a harder time sifting through the pictures, but because they made my head hurt.

merged: 07-02-2009 ~ 10:13pm
Uhm, aside from that, I truly miss being able to click on pages in the categories/tags.

What I mean by that is this: Pages

SweetMitsuki

SweetMitsuki

mitsuki.niwa

I think I don't care, but... I guess to prefer more bigger

Signature Image
tag-liciouss20-signaturestudiouserpageskindesignshispaniakatekyo-hitman-rebornyaoi-heavenvampire-knightjapanese

jns

jns

Fabulous MAX!

OOOOH! I like the medium size ^^
The other ones were just way TOO BIG

Signature Image

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I voted for small, but I'm torn. I like the big ones because it's easier to see what will obviously suck or rock. I like the small ones because the layout looks more streamlined. I'm not going to complain either way. :)

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

ajkk

ajkk

Ardently love of " USK " <3

I agree the view point by dslassey,too......^ ^'

How about small thumb nails that will enlarge if a user points their mouse over it. :)

Example

Me vote small!

Signature

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

I prefer the bigger ones, since sometimes it's impossible to tell what the pic is when it's smaller.

Signature

sakura-chan0103

sakura-chan0103

~Konichiwa~

i would prefer the larger ones... =p

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

Big or small, doesn't matter to me. But I'd be nice to have more options to sort out when you're browsing for art, for example; by image resolution, format, etc.

Smaller thumbnails means less scrolling while viewing the galleries pages.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 145 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.