Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Nya~ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello everyone! Even if I registered here a long while ago, I never did anything, because I was (and am XD) very clumsy with the computer. But now, that I'm a little more practice, let's go to introduce myself: I'm an Italian girl who likes manga, anime, books and music. I love also draw, but I'm not very good ;___; while I'm a very good writer, in my language, obviously. I hope you don't pay attention at the mistakes which I will certainly make ;) I want to write and speak a perfect English, but now I'm far from it.
I have not also to say, so I hope I'm welcome here X

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

nyan nyan ! *giggles* welcome to mt and the life of the forums it's sometimes slow about this place and sometimes busy but don't forget we got groups, reviews, piccies...this site keeps me entertained for a good hour a day on what I do on here ^_^ well as far as I can tell you type great english but typing and speaking are two separate things -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Welcome Welcome Welcome :D Make sure to visit the anime forums and enjoy your stay at MT :D

??

Thanks to all for the welcome! Angelxxuan, yes, I know what you speak about. I too think that speak English and write English are two separated things ;__; I'm fourteen years old, and I study English from the primary school, so I can write it good enough... but... speak it! I'm so far from this! And when English people speak in their language... I understood bugger-all! X

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.