Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 UserPage Skin Building - Minitokyo

UserPage Skin Building

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Darkfinal

Darkfinal

.:In Wonderland:.

After refreshing the page and using CTRL +F5 to update my Skin, it will show the latest edited version of my userlayout. However, whenever i shut down the computer or close the website after some time, it will always revert back to one of the earliest edited versions. The positioning is off for the incorrect version and the bottom of my skin is always white. However, when i click CTRL +F5 again, it will return to the correct version.

How can I retain the correct version permanently without pressing CTRL +F5 everytime? (I tried updating the skin several times, logging in and out etc)

I'm not sure if this is a bug or my own fault, but please help. Thanks.

EDIT: In addition, my signature image also shows the same problem. Although i have already uploaded a new image for my signature, unless, i keep pressing CTRL +F5 everytime, it will always show the old image)

Signature
A World Of My Own...

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Try clearing your browser cache :)

Darkfinal

Darkfinal

.:In Wonderland:.

Quote by SheqelTry clearing your browser cache :)

Yes, i have tried that ( Tools> delete browsing history>temporary internet files>delete)

However, it still doesn't work after that or did i do something wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Signature
A World Of My Own...

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.