Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hello Arina Fans...where is everybody? xD...h - Minitokyo

Hello Arina Fans...where is everybody? xD...h

Group announcement by Arina-Tanemura-Fans

page 1 of 1 3 total items

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

OK...IS EVERYONE OK...ANYONE ALIVE...JK

it has been forever and we need to do something...I think the last time something was done was over a year and a half ago... OX Do we change the layout...any inputs for anything on the USERPAGE...and yes I know it has been under construction FOREVER...Gomen...If anyone wants to help let me know

Do we want a contest...a discussion...well everyone bring it! :) Lets get going again!

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

dunno what to do, I havent made anything other than a website for a class project. If you need any help on the layout i guess i can help, altough I have work and go out quite often, and dont often come onto this site. I did re-read Shinshi Doumei Cross recently though lol.

MizuuHime

MizuuHime

is really need more holidays

Sorry for late reply~~~~

Ouhm.... Hmmm... Thinking....

Maybe discussion is great idea. We can discuss about Arina's new manga, or we can discuss 'What is arina manga that you very like?'.... Or something like that >.<

Or.... Maybe contest is good idea too.... What about summer theme? Hahahaha. It will be funny. Or what about the layout contest, or banner contest....

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.