Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fairy Tail gets animated - Minitokyo

Fairy Tail gets animated

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail manga gets TV anime green-lit for fall

source: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-06-26/fairy-tail-manga-gets-anime-adaptation-green-lit

YES! I was SO hoping that Fairy Tail gets an anime, I can cant wait to see it ^__^
anyone else who feels the same?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

yeah it's getting an anime it's suppose to be released this fall I believe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I can't wait for this!

I wonder how it'll be! ^^

it is goin' to be just the manga or maybe there's been some changing considering the manga not over yet

yoo

infiniterising

infiniterising

Cosplay extraordinaire

I figured it was a matter of time. It seems like a sure bet to me. I wonder how much of the story it will take from he manga and if it will stray from it.

"Individuals who make their abodes in the vitreous edifices would be advised to refrain from catapulting petrous projectiles."

Hisaki

Hisaki

Boredom is Dangerous

I've watched it XD
Its awesome!
though Natsu's voice is a bit werid XP

Being Dead is easy
Being Alive, but bored is way crueler

Thr first three episode is out and so far, it havent dissapointed me. Its a while since I read the first chapters so its fun to watch them animated. And it really is fun XD im so looking forward for more episodes; I really hope there animated all the manga arcs thats been so far ^___^

In my opinion, the manga is better. The anime has different kind of chemistry I think, it's not bad, but it's not on par with the manga

Claa

Claa

Girl Strange

Fairy Tail need more love. ? I'm looking forward the good stuff!

Awesome, Fairy Tail gets an anime! That outta be interesting~

Oh, cool !

AH! I can't wait! >__<

so cool ^^

Okay i try to see some episode. Thanks You.

Hai~ i started watching it, it's so kewl :D

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

so far I watch this anime, Hiro Mashima's character hand stroke like Eiichiro Oda's.. and the character named Loki alike with Kurosaki Ichigo.
and yeah, this anime so cool and funny

DarknessRay

DarknessRay

DarknessRay

yeah... i think so.. but i hope it's not the same of rave... sthe story not ended until the end...T.T

the graphics of fairy tail and one piece are the same...

oh my god i can't wait oooohhhhhh...

yuri-ecchi-lovers

i see the anime and i loved!

i love it alwayssssss...

yuri-ecchi-lovers

I love it! I really really really really love it! But what happened to chapter 164? It's gone missing....hmmm....

merged: 12-18-2009 ~ 01:55am
It's really similar to One Piece because the two mangakas studied together under the same teacher, btws, in case anybody wanted to know. >_<

its going to be awesome

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 69 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.