Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If someone kissed you, you... - Minitokyo

If someone kissed you, you...

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

It's like this. You've been friends for a month. Now, your group decided to drink in a beer house. Don't worry, you drink beer. Anyhow, your friend was drunk and called you like this, "Hey,____...come here...I gotta tell you something..."
S/He beckons you that he will whisper something at your ear.
And of course, you approach him/her. Then, s/he suddenly kisses you on the cheek.

If someone kissed you, you...?

Are you gonna be mad? Is it okay?

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

If it's a guy, I'd smack him.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I guess a girl's natural reaction on that would be either surprised or gonna get mad and smack him (like the post above).

It's okay for me... :)

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

I'd smack him because I'm a guy, and straight.

Not entirely sure what I'd do if a girl kissed me.... depends on how I feel about her beforehand.

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

If it's a friend, I'd be cool with it. Personally, it wouldn't really matter to me the gender or anything. If it was a total stranger, I don't think I could have approached in the first place

o0--Butterfly--0o

o0--Butterfly--0o

Flutterby Lullaby

OMGLOL >.< I'd be like "wtf" and go sit somewhere else.. Unless I really liked him~~ ^^;

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

Well I would be scared of ever going near tht friend cause first a kiss next what? He or she would want to go forther

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

id melt lol

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

If it was a guy...send him across the room. X-P If it was a girl I would probably end up getting lucky. JK i don't know what would happen, I'd probably wouldn't think too deep into it.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Vonscurse

Vonscurse

Life Is Just A Dream....

If it was a guy I would be a upset about it and if it was a girl I would have asked her what it was for so I could have more understanding of what it meant. But alcohol and relationships are not a good idea.

If it was just on the cheek, it's not that much of a big deal, I would write it off as them being an overloving drunk. Then again I'm the type of person who would rather laugh something off than face a point.

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

Guy: I would not say anything and move to the other side of the table/get him a glass of water.

Girl: I would make her stop drinking and get a cab.

slap him/her and said "HEY! What the hell". i hate drunkard.

ShinKyo

ShinKyo

~Staring at the stars~

either way I would take it as a joke because it probably would be just a joke considering who I'm friends with lol

petiteantoinette

petiteantoinette

kaori yuki fan

boy, i hate getting a kiss from drunk people. they SMELL. LOL! but if it was a close friend, i wouldn't mind. really.

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

Side-hug him and ask "what was that for?" because, seriously, to freak out over a kiss on the cheek? I'm not 12 years old.

I'd be the one who drank the beer and kissed one of my lovely gal friends =D

synchronise

synchronise

Rose of May

The thing is, I don't drink. And...well, to be honest, if a guy, even a friend, were to do that to me, my boyfriend would do one of two things:

A. Slice him up with any number of weapons he's trained in (which is pretty awesome)
B. Same, but WITH HIS BARE HANDS.

Not to say my boyfriend gets jealous...he's just highly protective of me. <3

NOW, if it were my boyfriend...well I'd probably drag his ass out of there and ask him why the hell he was getting drunk in the first place.

i would glomp that person

I would never like to be kissed by a drunk. I would smack him silly :)

Andy1308

Andy1308

Izamaru

I would be stunned......i guess,anyways i don't really mind if its my friend,even he's a boy,i'll just give him a punch,that's all...haha..!

I will leave that place

umm i wouldn't be to concerned, but i would probably slap him or her across the face and then kiss em back
teehee monkeychan ovet and out

I'd offer to take her to the nearest optometrist. Then I'd grab a knife in case the real boyfriend came looking for his girl.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.